1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein....Show Me the Money

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Not going to put all the promises and costs that hussein "promised" along the trail....but I hear it is going to be around $1 trillion....ok, where is the money going to come from to PAY for the things such as free health care, free college education, bailing out the automakers, ss for the illegals that he (may) give amnesty (the ones over 65 get ss benefits), green jobs (someone has to buy the stuff and it will take over 7 years to get it to market).

Now with the increased unemployment, tax receipts are going to be lower in April...did the others that ran for election promise their constituents anything....where's that money??? YOU CAN'T BORROW YOURSELF OUT OF DEBT!!!

but i guess you can print the money...didn't brazil and chile try that years ago,,,devalue the currency and you get.....INFLATION....cost more to borrow money to run a business..........and it goes round and round....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.