1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein is so presidential....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gotta love the vastness of his vocabulary without his teleprompter....

"....so I will know whose a$$ to kick."

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXBSotezfc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HXBSotezfc4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

You can bet he won't kick anyone's ass but he will try to get someone else to do the dirty work for him and then claim he did it. Libs are gutless pussies. Always looking for someone to do the work and then claim they did it. Look at the rest of the world laughing at his "toughness". Weakest pussy to ever lead this country and that is a travesty when being compared to Carter.

3. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

"While it is not true that all conservatives are stupid, it is most certainly True that most Stupid people are Conservative".

4. neofight

neofight TS Member

He is the sort of man who robustly announces to all that he will be accountable in the end(variation of the buck stops here), but, when things don't go as planned,with much aplomb and skillful utterances, will find someone outside the oval office to take the heat.

I am surprised that he showed some restraint and did not take personal credit for the arrest of Vander Slut.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Ictrapshooter,

Thats about as true and factual as it can get ... Obama is in the truest sense of the word and in the eyes of the world a MORON who's agenda will destroy America as we knew it ... I hope those that voted for him hurt the most and feel the pain the longest and then die ... Obama thinking about kicking someone ass is about as far as that will ever go, all talk then run and hide ... I'm surprised someone ain't hit him hard enough to knock the black off and out of him already, must be one of them changes he was talking about ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Lets face it, from one redneck to another, this guy is a doofuss, plain and simple. He don't know come here from sickem. Yeah he talks good, but has not delivered crapolla other than to allow the Feds to confiscate more and more of our dollars and distribute to future votes for themselves.

He is a puppet on a string controlled by unseen elements. If it smells like, looks like and tastes like s*it then it is s*it.

It ain't what you see and hear that is the big worry, it is what is going on behind the seen that is of the greatest concern.

Keep your eyes on the EPA.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

ICtrapshooter..you hit the nail on the head. What an elegant way of putting it of what we have in office. My concern is why he asked the local fisherman how to stop the oil leak. He should have been looking somewhere else to get help ..like other people in the business that can handle this kind of problem ? What a duffose and I for one can't wait for him to be out of office..Have you heard the news of Russia, Turkey and Iran going to put a test to him at the UN meet soon ? This needs to be watched.

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

What's your problem, Rimfingeridiot? Can't seem to put forward ANY points of debate? You need to leave. Period.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the "Prince of the Fools" should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president. Liberals are a disgrace.

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I like it when they talk to your average idiot on the street. Those airheads always spew back the liberal cliches they have been spoonfed their entire lives in the government schools and in our liberal trash pop culture. We have all been indoctrinated with political correctness. We all know the politically correct answer to any question. Anyone with a brain also knows that the left-wing politically correct answer is also a load of crap. To be a good liberal you have to first empty your brain of all common sense and all logic.

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Reminds me of Stalin when he gets his arrogant nose up.

11. gotbass

gotbass Member

Moron or not, the fact is that he and the congress (at least those that support the liberal agenda) have done substantial damage to this country in less than 18 months. The problem is that it is not just Obama who is hell bent on wrecking this country, taking your rights, your property, your God and your guns and making this a "better" place like France or Iran. Years ago my brother-in-law was talking about the coming revolution and hoarding guns, etc. and I thought that he was a little over the top. Turns out his crystal ball was way better than mine. So moron or smart like a fox or a empty head chess piece moved by other enemies of this country, the upshot is the same, they are still winning and we are still losing and coming out on the short end of the stick. My advise, give money to political causes which advance getting America back, work for things you believe in, support the NRA and your state gun rights organization and since this is a nation under God, I respectfully suggest that you also request divine intervention (in other words get down on your knees and pray) Mike

12. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

I am waiting for him and the CEO of BP to break out the "yo momma so fat...." throwdowns.

13. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Paladim , Life is Hard,it's even Harder when your Stupid!

14. bigdogtx

jimmie,,,,you need to get your english grades up or you're going to continue to look like a loon....

15. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Rimfirejim proves the point that Liberals can't and don't think for themselves. He can't even quote someone else properly.

Have a nice day Jim and stay with rimfire.

Brownk80

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"Stupid",,repeatedly quotes some British cuss that died in the 1800's. "Stupid",,isn't capable of posting one article of debate. "Stupid",,is AKA Rimfingeridiot. You are the least intelligent person to ever post here, Rimfingeridiot.

Here, Rimfingeridiot, stick this in your crack pipe and smoke it;

Headlines;

"Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 44%, Democrats 35%"

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the "Prince of the Fools" should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president. Liberals are a disgrace.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rimbo jimbo jumps in ehre with a couple of inane meaningless quots, has nothing to say about the topic itself, and makes no impression except a leftover vomit stink of liberal stupidity.

I don't think the pukes even want him.

Back to the medical waste dumpster, genetic anomaly.

HM

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "Audacity of Hype"

19. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

20. bigdogtx

jimmie just showed us all how he keeps informed on current happenings in our country....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.