1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein holding AZ hostage....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

If you don't think this guy is sinister, you are a fool or a loon....

Listen closely to 3:40 and after in the video!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpyrlX52TwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpyrlX52TwA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

It's all difficult to muddle through. SBInet funding was pulled by the Obama administration and the funds were re-distributed through the Recovery Act. Many say that Boeing mismanaged SBInet. One could take it either way, depending upon your point of view.

I am now working in this area with DHS and CBP as part of my new job description. Up until now, I didn't get much first hand information on the topic. I am withholding further comment until I have time to learn more from the groups with which I will be working. A lot will be told in how much money that they get and spend, and where. If I were you guys, I'd follow the money.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama is either to smart to show his face in Arizona or to dumb not to depending on how you look at it ... If he comes to Arizona, Governor Jan Brewer is going to force the border issues and you can bet they will be made public so the rest of the World can see what Obama is or is not made of ...If he don't come here you can bet the rest of the world with any common sense will begin to wonder why he is avoiding the Border issues to that degree and that'll show what a nothing man he really is ... The things that can be ignored when you are a Junior Senator or Greenhorn Congressman cannot go unaddressed once elected to what is supposed to be the highest office in the land ... It won't be long and the party will be over ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.