1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein hates the US unless they vote for him....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

This is so WRONG,,,,I think he REALLY does want this country to fail....

Federal Gov't Halts Sand Berm Dredging

Nungesser Pleads With President To Allow Work To Continue

UPDATED: 9:21 am CDT June 23, 2010

NEW ORLEANS -- The federal government is shutting down the dredging that was being done to create protective sand berms in the Gulf of Mexico.
    The berms are meant to protect the Louisiana coastline from oil. But the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Department has concerns about where the dredging is being done.

Plaquemines Parish President Billy Nungesser, who was one of the most vocal advocates of the dredging plan, has sent a letter to President Barack Obama, pleading for the work to continue.

Nungesser said the government has asked crews to move the dredging site two more miles farther off the coastline.

"Once again, our government resource agencies, which are intended to protect us, are now leaving us vulnerable to the destruction of our coastline and marshes by the impending oil," Nungesser wrote to Obama. "Furthermore, with the threat of hurricanes or tropical storms, we are being put at an increased risk for devastation to our area from the intrusion of oil.

Nungesser has asked for the dredging to continue for the next seven days, the amount of time it would take to move the dredging operations two miles and out resume work.

Work is scheduled to halt at midnight Wednesday.

The California dredge located off the Chandelier Islands has pumped more than 50,000 cubic yards of material daily to create a sand berm, according to Plaquemines Parish officials.

Nungesser's letter includes an emotional plea to the president.
    "Please don't let them shut this dredge down," he wrote. "This requires your immediate attention!"

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

How can they let this dirty bastard continue?

I really think there has not been enough publicity to the way the Obama Administration purposely fouled this up for political gain.

Giving the finger to other nations offering help was the last straw. That alone should be an impeachable offense.

HM

3. Franktri

Franktri Member

I said it before and I'll say it again: Obama is the Manchurian Candidate!!

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Were the crewmen on the dredge UNION members...????

Be sure to thank all your BIG LABOR buddies for doing all they could to put this P.O.S. in the White House

5. over/under

over/under Member

Don Steele, you hit the nail on the head. Let the oil ruin the beautiful beaches here in the panhandle. They don't have union people I'll show em (Hussein). Even tho right to work law is in place in the south, I'll show em. After all all I'm, (Hussein), in charge since day 1. For good pic go to nwfdailynews. Looking for a new place to move. With the oil here the property values will decrease even more. But, Hussein is in charge,LOL LOL, what a joke. Agenda over peoples lives once again.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

No one wants to say it, but we all know what needs to happen.

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama and his filthy Democrat friends are deliberately destroying this country. There is no other explanation. My last shred of hope would be for the country to disolve into different regional countries. I don't think that will happen so the writing is on the wall. The left-wing states of the West Coast, the Midwest and Northeast have all the people and all the power and are dead set on destroying us.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Shutting down the gulf drilling is shutting down 6% of our economys GNP. Not to mention the loss of 40,000 jobs. He can't run this fkr in the ground fast enouigh. When does the public finally wake up???

IMPEACH BARRY NOW. He's done more than enough to deserve it.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A friend sent this to me.
    When are people going to realize that he and his type do not care about anything but their extreme liberal agenda. He will say anything to make people think he cares, but in fact he is bound to destroy as much of America as he can. He is a radical Muslim, sympathizes and agrees with his so called EX minister that the destruction of the American way of life is a goal to strive for.

He will do whatever he can, to keep as many extreme liberals, as he can, in government because he understands that they will do his dirty work for him. Just look at the two whacko's he has supported for the supreme court.

I never thought I would say that I despise the President of my country. I may not agree with everything they do, but I always respected them. In this case, I hate this man as I would any enemy of my country. He is worse than Al-Quada and communism put together. His fatal error may be not supporting the Jews in Israel. they control the media and the media makes him look good.

I do however believe in justice. and somehow, he will get what he deserves. God has a strange way of showing people like him the error of his ways.

Ever wonder why he never has found a church to attend in the DC area? I'll bet you he talks with
    that so called Rev. Wright on a weekly basis though.

10. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I bet a bunch of you did not even bother to vote. It is your fault. I voted for the loser but at least I voted!! I also write letters - falls on deaf ears but at least I make the effort. You all need to get involved in the process - not just complain about the results. elections have consequences.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

GW,,,,voting is part of it, sadly a smaller part than before,,,,I am affected by what voters do in CA, NY, NJ, CT etc.,,,,we NOW have to become active in other states as well,,,,close elections need our support financially,,,,if your election will go the way it should,,,,we need to support the campaigns across the country as they WILL affect us...

12. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Don Steele,are you talkin to my Hypocrite Retired Union IBEW Bro. HALFMILE ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.