1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein HAS NO RESPECT FOR OUR FALLEN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

THIS MAN HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE SOLDIERS NOR THE FAMILIES AND JUST WANTS TO EXPLOIT THEIR RETURN FOR HIS GAIN!!!!!!

SHAMEFUL!!!!! DISPICABLE!!!!! UNCONSCIENCABLE!!!!!!!!! UNTHINKABLE!!!!!! SOB!!!!

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

you got the SOB part right,,,

3. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

When I read that in the paper it made me sick, just another reason I can't stand Comrade Hussein...Bill

4. K4AA

K4AA TS Member

I have great respect and honor for the Office of the President of the United States. Unfortunately, the office is now vacant.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

JF,,,,before you go on a tirade on who or what is patriotic,,,,maybe you should ask why most feel this way!!!!

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with the "family" wanting the world to know that their child gave the ultimate sacrifice,,,,the PROBLEM is that is not what the MSM or most of the libs in this country want to show,,,,they want to use the loss of the family to promote THEIR agenda,,,,most of them don't give a crap about the soldier or their family,,,,they just want to promote their agenda,,,,and sir, that is VERY UNPATRIOTIC AND EXTREMELY DISTASTEFUL!!!!

6. K4AA

K4AA TS Member

Those of us who served in Vietnam remember the fallen heroes arriving at Travis Air Force Base in California while the protesters lined the exit road flashing their horrific baby killer slogans at the funeral cars leaving the base while the hungry media videotaped everything to promote their anti-war agenda.

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

JF: Please tell me where the "Honoring of the Dead" is in the photos of the off loading of the caskets??? How do you separate the One casket, of those who approve, from the others that want privacy?? This isn't a secret it is called dignity and please don't bring up openness with the current piece of crap in office. This is from the same Prez who dishonored those Vets on his inauguarl evening. The muslim has no respect for the military.

I believe he is your president and many of us don't claim him or his ideas.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.