1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein calls out SWAT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Link is too long: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/04/29/obama_announces_he_will_be_sending_swat_teams_to_oil_rigs.html

HMMMM,,,,why would you call out Special Weapons And Tactics to the oil rigs????

If he thinks the explosion may have been sabotage (haven't heard too much of this) why wouldn't you have an "investigative" agency....

Any sense to this????

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Won't open

3. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I think that they said it was a "swat team" of inspectors rather than SWAT, Special Weapons and Tactics team.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

stokinpls_2008_03035.jpg

Why is Homeland Security looking at oil rigs?

5. bigdogtx

ou.3200,,,,that would make more sense but he said, "The Dept of the Interior has announced that they would be sending SWAT teams to the Gulf to inspect all platforms and rigs".

6. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I can't locate it right now but I think the Interior Department has described them as a "Swat Team" of inspectors.

7. bigdogtx

That is good to know as I didn't think the DOI had their own "swat" team. ;)

8. bigdogtx

stockinpls,,,,it wouldn't be because they may want to "take over" this industry next to "protect" the environment....

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Maybe bho thinks he needs protection, just like here in Quincy, IL....

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/04/28/riot-polic-called-in-to-protect-obama/

10. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Rick Barker

You are exactly correct, now doubt in my mind this was a terrorist act by some right wing group, probably funded by a George Soros ghost agency.

11. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

bigdogtx everyone you can use this link to the site it fits and it goes to the same site.

Bob Lawless

12. bigdogtx

thanks Bob

13. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

Everyone needs to sell their British Petroleum stock and boycott their products. Squeeze them out via capitalism. They spend no money on maintenance. Living in Texas it seems that 75% of the refinery fires and accidents that you hear about are BP. Many on the Gulf Coast have been saying its just a matter of time before someone dies in a BP "negligence incident" (not an accident). While eco-terrorism is a possibility I find it much more likely that it is business as usual for BP.

14. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

If they can't get oil out of the ground without the occasional oil spill I am going to protest by stopping driving. I can't in good conscience drive a car. Now I really dread this weekend. I have a shoot that was a 2 hour drive. Got to go now. Have to start walking.

15. bigdogtx

hussein has halted ALL new drilling (like there was much going on to begin with) until "he" is satisfied it is safe,,,, looks like this is playing right into his hand to turn us green (by taking our green),,,may want to look at purchasing some oil company stocks (except BP) stocks,,,,summer is coming....

16. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Remember, its Obamas plan to put oil rigs back out in the waters around the US. With the one tha tburned last week it puts a very bad point on his plans to do so. He is protecting his wishes and plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.