1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hussein BOWS AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

WAFJ he is becoming,,,,and she is a mayor,,,,I wonder what he does to a dog catcher????

[​IMG]

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Performed like a real community organizer.

3. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

How is he bowing to this time?

4. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

Check out the look of disgust on the officer's face.

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Maybe he's just looking down to see if he remembered to put his shoes on. lol

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

The Messiah has no respect for his Country, Office, or our traditions. As an example check this out

[​IMG]

What makes this even more disrespectful is the following

"Does this photo of President Obama in the Oval Office convey anything to you about his attitude? Would you speak with the Chief of Staff, your Chief Economics Adviser, and your Senior Adviser with your feet up on the Resolute Desk - a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes in 1880?"

He is miserable excuse for a commander and chief. He doesn't respect himself how can he command respect from the rest of the world. The desk that he is disrespecting doesn't even belong to him it belongs to the American People

You will excuse me while I vomit.

Bob Lawless

7. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Oh come on! I want this jerk out of office as quickly as anybody else does, but cripes I know what a tired or sore back feels like and nothing feels as good as putting my feet up on my desk in the same kind of situation. I know, it's a priceless old desk and all that, but come on people, I doubt he's wiping his shoes on the thing! You need to find something else to gripe about.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

no5shooter, it's so much the desk as it is his attitude projected in the picture. He is in a position that is most honored by the American public and he acts like a common bum. Absolutely no respect for our country and our values. Bulge.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

no5,,,,this desk is also property of the United States of America and its citizens,,,,some people have NO class....

If his back is so bad, go get a massage!!!!

10. ivanhoe

no5shooter

"but cripes I know what a tired or sore back feels like and nothing feels as good as putting my feet up on my desk in the same kind of situation. I know, it's a priceless old desk and all that, but come on people,"

Well his wife can spend millions on her aids and advisers she has 27 no other first lady has had more than 3. Why in the H-E-double hockey stick can't he buy an ottoman to put his feet on and save an irreplaceable artifact that doesn't belong to him a gift from one of this countries oldest and strongest Allies. Of why would it matter if he manages to insult the English people they don't meet his agenda anyway.

You and him seem to have the same values. Early slum the man is a disgrace and a blight on proper American protocol. There is no end to his insults to the people of this country and our long time Allies.

Bob Lawless

11. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

To me, this just shows a total lack of respect for the office as well as the people he is addressing. His giant out of control ego will one day bite him in the A**!

12. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

no5shooter, there was another president that sat at that same desk that had a bad back that he recivied on a PT boat and I never saw a picture of him with his feet in the air, as much as his back hurt him..As a matter of fact he may well still be alive if it were not for his back brace that kept him upright the day he was shot.

13. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

He is a disgrace to this country!!! End of story
    D.P.Reynolds

14. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

That photo should be plastered all over the news for all to see.

15. pcrc11

pcrc11 TS Member

I could have sworn I once saw a picture of Bush with his feet up on the desk.

16. pcrc11

pcrc11 TS Member

Just went and googled George Bush Feet on Desk and it brings up Time Magazine photo spread. #4 picture is picture of Bush in exact same pose with his top aides in the exact, and I mean exact same manner. No I am not an Obama defender, I just absolutely cant stand hiprocsy. And there is enough of it in this thread to fill a book.

17. ivanhoe

pcrc11

"Time Magazine photo spread. #4 picture is picture of Bush in exact same pose with his top aides in the exact, and I mean exact same manner."

In the first place I don't see the picture posted here or a Web address for that matter. While you are busy being indignant about the hypocrisy. Tell us how many pictures did you find of Bush bowing to the Mayors of US cities? Or maybe you have some of Bush bowing to Kings in the Muslim world.

Give us all a break the Man is a low life he has no respect what this country stands for and he never will. His idea of a proper gift to the Queen of England is I-Pod with his Speeches on it. Yet he bows to a Saudi King. Don't even use the words Hypocrisy he is the biggest Hypocrite I have seen in the Whitehouse.

Bob Lawless

18. pcrc11

pcrc11 TS Member

I guess because I dont how to post a link to a website I am making it up. I listed the specific steps I used to get the picture. If someone had posted instructions to see the picture of Obama you would have been all over that and not required the website link as proof to its authenticty. Lets see if someone who is more computer savvy than me has the balls to go ahead and post the picture. As far as bowing to the Mayor, I would want to see the video this picture was taken from before I commented on it to make sure the snapshot was not taken out of context. Sure he could be bowing, but he could have also been in any number of other motions that could explain it. Go ahead and call me a liberal POS, but I am not going to be lead around like a dog by any political party or ideology, and hipocrosy is hipocrosy no matter how you want to slice it Republican or Democratic.

19. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Redstate dot com seems to have it right. Yep, they do...

"The photo quickly made its way around the blogosphere over the weekend. Redstate.com, in a scathing post, suggested Obama should save his bows for more reprehensible figures.

"The mayor of Tampa isn't a Third World potentate, totalitarian dictator, or terrorist leader so I can't understand why Obama would be in full-bow mode. Is bowing now the standard way the president greets people these days? Is he misoriented, for some reason, and thinks Tampa is a terrorist stronghold or an enemy of the United States?" Redstate.com wrote in a post."

20. ivanhoe

pcrc11 I will tell you what you don't have to like it you don't have to agree with it and you can think what you want.

The man that this discussion is about started his Presidency showing his disrespect for the traditions and history of this country. On the night of his inauguration he start it The Medal of Honor Society has a Inaugural Ball they have at every Inauguration since 1952. No American President has ever missed it well your messiah did he was to busy living it up at the one thrown by the Hollywood types.

Show no respect for those that gave of themselves Above and Beyond The Call of Duty. In many cases they gave there lives. MR. class act didn't care enough to show his respect for these American Heroes. As far as I am concerned Day One, Strike One. That isn't the only disrespect he has shown the Veterans and others.

In my opinion, which I am entitled to if you don't agree then I wonder just where the Hypocrisy starts and where it ends.

Everyone that made statements about acts of disrespect posted pictures. You want to see the Video of your Messiah bowing well to my knowledge it wasn't a Video. I have posted a link to the picture and from what I can tell that is what it is. At least you got to see the picture more than I got of your statements about Bush.

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.