1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hurricane Ike - Houston/White Flyer Targets

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Target13, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Target13

Target13 Active Member

In case any of you need to contact me or White Flyer at our Houston,TX Office, your calls will be re-directed to our Corporate Headquarters in New Jersey due to Hurricane Ike and it's impending strike upon Houston and the Gulf Coast Region. Hopefully, we'll be in back in our offices by Monday morning .... until then we will be making preparations for it's landfall early Saturday morning.

To all those folks in this area, we pray for your safety and that this Hurricane will spare our area and all of us will come out of it safely. WE've been lucky in the Houston area, but this time "IKE" looks like it is carrying quite a wallop.

If you have a Target Emergency, please go to our website @ www.whiteflyer.com and contact one of our staff at the respective Target Plant or please call one of our Regional Representatives - Josh Taylor or Bill Daniels.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Phil Murray and the White Flyer/Reagent Staff in Houston.

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Keep us posted!

Ronbo

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

No apologies needed, you and your staff take care, we'll keep you folks in our prayers!

Jay

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

NExt time I yell "PULL", I hope it is not you flying over head!...Let us know how you ride it out, when you can...stay low..

LarryB
    (Family in Jasper/Lufkin)

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Has anyone heard how they came through the hurricane?? Praying all are well.
    Lorna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.