1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting release trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Snooky, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snooky

Snooky Member

Your opinons on Hunting release for a Perazzi. Good, bad, or indifferent.
    Thanks, Snooky

2. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

Have had Hunting release triggers in Browning O/U's, 410 and 28 ga. He does a great job. Dave

3. gotbass

gotbass Member

Seems like hunting with a release trigger is irresponsible LOL

4. jbshep

jbshep Member

Just bought a TMX from Glenn Hunting with one of his release triggers in it. It is awesome; supper fast lock time; rivals a Seitz or Ljutic.

5. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Don't invite me. I shoot back.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

I have no experience with a Hunting release trigger but I have had Glenn Hunting do other work for me. Glenn does excellent work at reasonable prices. I would not hesitate to use a release made by him. I did have a little gun problem at Silver Dollar. Glenn came by in his golf cart, picked up the gun, did the work and delivered it back to me. He fixed the problem and pointed out another problem that will need to be addressed in another year or so. I respect and trust Glenn Hunting.

Pat Ireland

7. Snooky

Snooky Member

Hunting did a less than satisfactory job on my release triggers. After three attempts I sent them to Allor. Hunting did work on my locking mechanism while he had my Perrazi there and did a good job on it.
    I did not restart this thread, jbshep did, and I am glad he is satisfied with his TMX.
    Regards, Snooky

8. rapslp

rapslp TS Member

Have a select release/release perrazi trigger by Glen and am very happy. He is great to work with and very fair.I highly recommend him. Doc Patty

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

lol got me good. I thought you guys were talking about going bird hunting with a release.

10. Andy Ott

Andy Ott Guest

I have had alot of work done on many guns by Glen,never a problem,he's one of the best mechanics I know.

11. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Glen is an awesome mechanic and one I am proud to have worked with several years. Anyone who is capable of keeping an Ottoman happy is a rare individual!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dove hunts release trigger