1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting for my old TMI that went to Flordia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pipe Layer, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

I sold my TM1 to a nice gentleman at the Silver Dollar. It is highly engraved with Gold Snow Owls on the sides and a Owl in a tree on the bottom of reciever.Soft touch Stock and Seitz barrel.Just wondering how it is shooting for him. I have not shot worth a crap after I sold it. I shot it approx. 20 yrs.Bought it from the late Bill Poole at the Dollar in 1989 and it ended up back there.Averaged 98+ in singles and 92+ in caps with it.

Terry Dean

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Shame Terry, shame. I think most of us have done the same thing at least once in our shoting careers. I will ask around the Dollar to see if anyone has it. Do you know if the buyer was a fill time Florida resident or perhaps lived at the Dollar? I shoot there 4 times a week this time of year and I haven't seen it on the line. JIm

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

See if when you find that guy if he has my old Browning Broadway with the double Bowen releases, would you?

There is a finders fee...

4. Pipe Layer

I don't remember his name. I will ask Pete Mccall. He carried it to Flordia for me.I think He was a full time resident at the Dollar.
    TD

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

No luck as of today but there are still quite a few old timers to talk to. Jim

6. Pipe Layer

perga1,
    The buyer PMed me and said he sent it up north and it was sold.

Thanks,
    Terry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.