1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting for a soft gun case (slip on)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I'm looking for, (without success) a slip on canvas gun case, like the nice ones Boyt makes, to carry the Kolar back & forth to local shoots. Lugging the Americase with the extra barrel set to the various clubhouses, is just too much, as the damned thing must weigh 40+ pounds. I have a very nice 54" Boyt with a side pocket that fit the Browning XT Comp very nicely; but the Kolar tales a 56" and I can't find one anywhere. HELP!!!
    Thanks in advance...mike

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I just got two, from a thread here, from Guns Unlimited. $25.00 each, very nice. They were having a sale.

JON

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Thanks Jon, I just had 'em on the phone & they're looking. Hopefully they are gonna find one.. in any case, they'll call back. thanks again...mike

The guys at Ohama looked in every corner, without success. I found a Browning Flex at Sells, in Hanover, PA. 56" camo and ugly as sin; but it fits, and @~$50, it works for me. I just hope the guys at Racine don't hear about it....grin. Thanks again, for the help, Jon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.