1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting Dog training now saves me lots of $$$$

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

The old bell on a hunting dog when it stops ringing the dog is on a bird or covey been around for a long time simple and works perfect.

My wife is now hard of hearing so when we go to a mall I hook a little bell to her purse and when it stops ringing I run right over so she can have my expert advice on a possible purchase.

The credit card company called to see if she is alright such concerned people those bankers.

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I thought about using an e-collar but the idea didn't go over very well.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I can't tell you how many times someone has spotted the e-collars on my dogs and said I need one of those for my spouse.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Mike, you need a BHB collar. The only time it sounds off is when she's still, as in shopping and throwing plastic around? It doesn't have the e shock feature, they'd buy into one of those quicker? :)

Hap

5. twotimer

twotimer Member

My wifes' credit card got stolen a couple of months ago. I haven't called it in yet because whoever stole is spending less than she was. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.