1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting Dog Trailer/Kennel for Sale...SOLD !

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wild bill JP1, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild bill JP1

wild bill JP1 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold my beagle dogs and must sell the remaining equipment.
    I have for sale a 5’ X 8’ Hunting Dog Trailer / Kennel that will accommodate up to 8 beagle dogs…. Two beagle dogs can easily fit in each side of the divided boxes. (See pics)
    I’d say the boxes would be comfortable for only one of the larger breed dogs. Boxes are 24” X 24” X 48” with a diving wall in the middle.
    Storage box measures 57” X 27” X 8.5”. Sides and top are ¼” and bottom is 1/8”.
    Built this rig myself never intending to sell. I am a certified welder and completed all of the welding myself so I will guarantee my work.
    Tires are C rated 6 ply trailer tires & like new and have approximately 300 miles on them.
    This trailer pulls great and does not wonder around and is easy to back up. You will forget you have it behind you.
    I am looking to trade for a tandem axle trailer in the 14’ – 16’ range. Trailer must be in great shape with like new tires.
    Cash price is $950.00.
    I have this listed on several different sites.
    I am not currently a frequent poster here but used to be.
    I am in northeastern Ky. If interested please call me….
    Thanks, James
    Ph# 606-nine two 2-three 88four
    wildbilljpxxx@gmail.com Remove the X’s

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nice chatting with you on the phone-- consider this a deal- as I have smaller dogs pending our next conversation

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

Nice setup, WAYY under priced, you couldn't even buy the alluminun for 950.00.
    Joe

4. wild bill JP1

wild bill JP1 TS Member

0   0   0

OK GN7777777,
    I'm marking the Trailer SOLD based on our most recent discussion.
    Looking to next week, the weather guys around here are sayin' "look out".
    Should be OK for next weekend though.....
    Thanks, James

5. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Great guy to deal with- picked the trailer up this weekend and it traveled well back to Iowa

He really put a nice unit together

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

0   0   0

Gene, you should have a guilty conscience, you stole that trailer!! But than i like a good deal too! Joe

7. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Driving 20 hours to get it doesnt feel like I stole anything and I am going to do a few modifications to it at some cost but it is ideal for Brittany sized dogs and very interesting design features on it.

He did a great job and well thought out.

People are capable of amazing things- he didnt need to be one of the larger companies to make this happen.

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
2010 18 kennel trailer
bird dog trailer for sale
hunting dog trailer
hunting dog trailer for sale

hunting dog trailers

hunting dog trailers for sale

hunting trailer