1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HUNTER ORIGINALS - Jack Hunter: Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontariogal, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010:

Folks, I have the most recent update from K. on the status of Jack as well as their company, Hunter Originals.

"Jack had another set-back last week, a bad infection. He was unresponsive for about a week, but has recovered from that and is moving forward once again. He seems to come out of each crisis a little further ahead than he went in.

He has been off the ventilator for longer and longer periods and Dr. said
    yesterday when he gets over his weakness from this infection, he wants
    to take him off for good.

Jack has lost 74 lbs since January.

Please pass the word that our business is closed at this point, and probably
    for good. Randy is going to Kentucky, Iowa and the Grand with our
    stuff just to see how much he can get rid of. I don't have the heart or
    the time to carry on without Jack. It's just another one of those tough
    decisions I've had to make over the last few months."

So, that's the latest news. I know that K. is truly grateful for the good wishes folks are sending her and Jack. Again, if you want more information on their situation or the location as to where to send a card or message to bolster her efforts and Jack's recovery, K. can be reached on her cell at
    765-299-7088, or by email: huntero2005@gmail.com

Barbara Sheldon
  2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    k, please pass this along to Jack....Sarah recently ran in a 5K and improved her overall time (to under 30 minutes). She hasn't been "officially" conditioning for over a year, but still keeps up a good work out routine. She is still sending out applications, looking for an assistant coaching position at the college level. We would love to come visit, but I would also love to visit MY HOME...we are really booked tight with clinics/shoots and won't have a weekend at home until October. Take care of yourself and we will keep you in our prayers...karla
  3. Janet

Janet TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Praying for Jack's speedy and complete recovery.

Janet, CJ Enterprises
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.