1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunt Test Popper reload recipe

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mike Hessong* (MH*), Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Mar 20, 2007
    Victoria, TX

I just recently picked up a couple of old boxes of blanks (field trial shells) marked "Western" Field Loads for Training. Or something like that. They are basically blanks, and I mainly picked them up for the boxes and collectability, because I like old, shells and boxes. The friend I got these from had another 10 or so boxes and maybe this is what you are looking for. I can see if he would be interested in parting with what he has left.

Mike Hessong* (MH*)

President- Victoria (Texas) Skeet and Trap Club
  2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Balistic Products has a recipe. If you give them a call, I believe they'll email you a copy. If not, I can fax it or snail mail it to you.
  3. gridlock

gridlock Member

Dec 5, 2006
    Doggai' I have 10 to 12 boxes of factory Winchester 410 blanks. These were specifically made for field trial use and are no longer in production. Boxes contain 25 shells each.If you are interested they are available at $10 per box. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.