1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hung my Wall Chart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Finally got the chart hung after waiting two months to decide on a wall. The 10' chart is a monster compared to the 8' version!

[​IMG]

2. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Hey Rich,

Asking a favor. Could you measure your trap house and post or PM the dimensions.

Thanks,
    Mark

3. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

25"x10" at the widest parts.

4. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Thanks

5. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

It looks great Rich, those wrinkles in it will be gone quickly it is from it sitting around.

The 10 footer surprises you it is really big on the wall, you feel just like you are standing there at Sparta.

Terry.

6. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I didn't notice the wrinkles until you mentioned it. I think it shows from the flash. The 10 footer didn't look that big until I had it hung up on the wall. I'm definitely looking forward to using this again to supplement my practice.

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I won't be taking phone orders for all of March, internet only.

Terry.

8. NewToTheGame

NewToTheGame TS Member

Excuse the newbie question, but I have been considering getting one of these wall charts. I see how it would work great for station three, but what adjustments do you make for the other stations? How are the lead marks changed?

Scott R.

9. pullll

pullll Member

It smooths out your swing. Stops jerking the gun to the target. Has nothing to do with post position, no magic bullet, just the smoothest swing you could imagine. The older manual is only fourteen pages but its everything you will need for 16'S to the back fence. Don't shoot the airplane at Vandalia if you buy a used chart.

10. sagedog

sagedog TS Member

I have wanting a wall chart like this I have no idea where to order from?
    Thanks Tom

11. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi Tom.

The banner add with all my info. on it flashes at the top this page on ts.com about once every minute, 24 hours a day.

My basement is narrow and I just stay in the post 3 view. I can move a bit sideways and I can get like where a post 2 would be (about 5 feet over). If you have room to move sideways a bit that is fine but it is not necessary. I have used the Wall Chart this way for 30 years with good success. The amount of actual gun movement is about the same for all posts. When you can move smoothly anywhere in the “Vee” shape the chart makes you can shoot any post.

I change my hold points sometimes by holding off to the right of the trap house and make a longer physical move to the sharp left target or reverse that to make a longer move to the sharp rights. By varying your hold points a bit left and right and heights of the hold you can be ready for any length of gun move you will see on a real trap range.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting wall chart pictures