1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hump day funny

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Sailor, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

Staff in the old folks home rounded up the inmates, put them on a bus, and drove them to a flower show. It wasn't much, even for a flower show, so two of the old ladies packed in looking at flowers and went outside to sit in the sunshine.

Sitting in the sunshine got boring pretty quick, and they were discussing what they could do to alleviate the boredom.

"For $10, I would do what we used to do when we were young to liven up a dead party. I would take off all my clothes, and STREAK the place! That's right! I would run naked through the flower show for $10!"

The other old girl couldn't get the $10 bill out quick enough.

"There you go! Now get naked and go liven the place up!" With her bluff called, the old lady stripped naked, and proceeded at her best speed into the flower show.

As was to be expected, there was an immediate uproar. Screams, shouts, laughter,people yelling at her, some cheering her on. The noise went on for a minute or so, then quieted right down. After a couple minutes, there was an outburst of cheering and clapping, which fololowed the streaker as she came back outside to rejoin her friend on the bench.

"well, you seem pleased with yourself! Did being the cause of all that excitement bring back memories of your wild and crazy youth?"

With a huge smile, the old lady replied "It did! And besides that, I won the grand prize of $1000 for the best dried arrangement!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.