1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Humor Elderly Pianist

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Miss Shirley, The church organist, Was in her seventies And had never been married. She was admired for her
    sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea... As he sat facing her old Hammond organ,the young minister noticed a cut glass
    bowl Sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water, and in the water floated. of all things,a condom!

When she returned With tea and scones,they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity About the bowl of water and its
    strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.

'Miss Shirley', he said, 'I wonder if you would tell me about this? Pointing to the bowl.

'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it
    wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the
    ground. The directions said To place it on the organ, Keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease.
    Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter.

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

How did Bulger not find that one. Good one!

3. Rem29

Rem29 Member

One would think the good pastor would learn as on a previous visit with Miss Shirley, the pastor and she became engaged in a deep conversation when the pastor saw a bowl of peanuts on the very same table. The pastor asked if he could have one and Miss Shirley responded "of course".

The conversation went on and soon the pastor had found that he had consumed the entire bowl of peanuts. Embarrassed, the pastor offered to buy Miss Shirley some more to make up for his eating them all. Miss Shirley would hear nothing about that and told the pastor that she could not eat peanuts anyways and only sucked the chocolate off them before putting them into that bowl.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Now that's funny, Rem. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.