1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Humor: Doug and His Donkey

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by pdq, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

After losing his investment banking job on Wall Street at age 32, Doug takes his $17 million severance package, and spends part of it to buy a ranch in Texas so that he'd have a place for quail and deer hunting. While there. he sees a "Donkey For Sale" sign, talks to the farmer and buys it for $100, paying the farmer in cash.

The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next day the farmer drove up and said, 'Sorry Doug, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.’ Doug replied, 'well, then just give me my money back.’ The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.’ Doug said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.’ The farmer asked, 'What ya gonna do with a dead donkey? Doug said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.’ The farmer said 'you can't raffle off a dead donkey!’ Doug said, 'Sure I can. Watch me. I've done stuff like this a hundred times on Wall Street. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with Doug and asked, 'what happened with that dead donkey?’ Doug said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898.00.' The farmer said, 'didn’t anyone complain?’ Doug said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'

Pete

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

The difference between a Pigeon and an investment Banker ? The Pigeon can still put a deposit on a Ferrari !!! Jeff

3. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Funny, but was still posted on here a few weeks ago.
    -Trappy

4. pdq

pdq Member

Sorry for the repeat Trappy. I don't read TS every day, and this came to me from a different source.

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.