1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Humbled

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chichay, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Shot 15 rounds of Olympic trap at the newly opened Keystone Shooting Park in Dalmatia, Pa. all day yesterday and this morning, using my Browning Sporting Clays shotgun choked IM&F, using B&P's F2 Mach 24gm shells. Best I could do was 16! Could now appreciate the skill needed to shoot 125 in the Olympics.
    KSP's a first class facility. Special thanks to Mr. Allen Chubb. Chichay

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm game!!...I'll put that place on my calender for after I'm recuped from my last surgery

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

There's a lot to learn about the game before reaching your average performance. If your going to shoot "international" you'd better get a lesson.

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Despite what some ATA shooters say, Intl' Trap is monumentally harder than ATA, and requires that your shooting technique be up to snuff.

As was suggested, get training from one who walks the walk. Many talk the talk, do your homework before you lay out your shekels.

5. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

Chichay,

It was a true pleasure to serve you this weekend and a pleasure to finally meet both you and your brother. Every time I saw you on the range you had a big smile was on your face and that was more than we could ask for. After you left Dieter Krieghoff from Krieghoff International stopped by on his way home from the NRA meeting in Pittsburgh. He was very impressed as well with the range and our vision.

I'm tremendously pleased with the turnout and support that we experienced. Another great article was written on the range and appeared in the Sunbury Sunday Item newspaper this morning. Another article will run tomorrow in the Shamokin News Item with photos from our Grand Opening and Range Dedication ceremony.

More photos will be placed on our website by the end of the week so please keep a watch out for them. On a more personal note, as we discussed I'd be more then happy to work with you and give you some instruction. I might have learned a few things about the game after 32 years. LOL!!!!

Once again, thank you for coming out and I'm so pleased that you found the game addicting.

Best Regards,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.

6. njwoodworker

njwoodworker Member

Allen,
    I was also blown away. Those 65mph targets were hard for me to get ahead of.
    Watching that young lady consistently score 23's was a treat.(sort of)
    Regardless, I had a great time and will be back again.
    Thanks for a world class facility.
    It is really great to have everything COMPLETELY AUTOMATED and available UNATTENDED seven days a week sunup til sundown.
    Dan Gill
    member id 13

7. Allen Chubb

Allen Chubb Active Member

Dan,

It was once again a pleasure to meet you and give you the tour of our facility. We deeply appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit. Hey, somebody had to get the lucky #13 smart card. LOL!!!!

FYI, a couple of fellows are assembling at the range on Saturday to train. If you're not busy, why don't you come out and join us. We'll start about 10:00. The weather is supposed to be nice on Saturday as well.

Best Regards,

Allen Chubb - President - Chubb International Shooting Sports, Inc.