1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hulls for sale Old AA and Peters

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Josh14593, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh14593

Josh14593 TS Member

0   0   0

Up for sale I have 1175 once fired old AA hulls. Price is .05 per hull plus shipping. I also have 1600 blue Peters hulls that I would say are twice fired see picture price is .03 per hull plus shipping. Email is best for contact Josh14593@aol.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

0   0   0

I will take the aa hulls it they are truely old style single piece & once fired.
    jim

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Email sent for the AA hulls. Bob

4. Josh14593

Josh14593 TS Member

0   0   0

The AA hulls are sold pending funds. Peters are still for sale.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Are the Green Peters identical to the Blues? I have both and have loaded both the same way as a Nitro/STS. I just wondered if there was any difference between the (2) other than color?

.............................................................................

Up for some Blue Peters hulls for sale.

...............................................................................

Matt

6. ralphbeagle

ralphbeagle TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take 500 of the Peters Hulls if they're still available.
    PM sent.

7. grntitan

0   0   0

APrice--From the left to right: Blue Peters(smooth), Green Peters(smooth), Blue RXP(ribbed), Green RXP(ribbed).

Matt
    [​IMG]

8. Josh14593

Josh14593 TS Member

0   0   0

The peters hulls are sold pending funds

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

The green one on the left looks like a Remington Premier to me.

10. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

11. grntitan

0   0   0

Guys guys. Nothing was intentionally turned. Anything that had turned happened in my attempt to keep them from rolling off the unlevel counter. The Green says Light 9 and Remington on it. Its has the head stamp Remington Peters just like the Blue ones. Hulls are the same thick smooth material. Technically no it doesn't say Peters on the hull. None of the hulls i have say Premier on them however and i don't remember my dad buying and shooting these so they could have very well had boxes marked Premier. I didn't personally shoot them they were my dads. I guess i assumed it was the same as the Blue Peters because it wasn't marked anything else. Checked my bucket of them and they were all the same. Would it be marked Premier or thats just what they were called?--Matt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. TOOLMAKER 251

0   0   0

It's a Remington Premier just as I figured, everyone made has Remington Peters stamped on the base. The Premier and the Peters "blue magic" are entirely different in construction, the premier is unibody and the Peters has a base wad. They stopped making them around 1995-6 now your a little more egumicated.

13. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Member

0   0   0

TOOLMAKER 251........You are just dead flat wrong.

Except for the color, They are EXACTLY the same one piece hull.

Now consider YOURSELF more edumacated on the subject.

Mark

14. TOOLMAKER 251

0   0   0

Mark, Yes the blue magic is a unibody along with the Remington premier but were known for inner hull seperation. I had one around 20 years ago when I ejected the shell the brass portion was in my hand and the entire inner hull was in the forcing cone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.