1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hulls For Sale @ Michigan State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MTA Tom, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Steve

I'll take all your AA's.

Tom Stewart

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Steve,

I thought you'd never find anyone to buy those rusty split hulls! I would have bought them but it would take to much time and effort to glue the plastic back together. LOL

How many of these empties were used backing up Gary P. over the last few months? Ha.

C-ya at State. I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday with Todd. Have you got a squad for singles and doubles? We are full for handicap but looking for some squard mates for the other events. Let me know.

Matt Ski

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Both red and gray, please. Does the price include the candle wax?

4. pullbangloss

Steve,

Right now it's just me and Todd. I've got word out to Tim Carroll and Wayne Downham but I have got no confirmation. Again, we will be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. C-ya there.

Bernie Jr. (aka Matt Ski)

5. pullbangloss

Steve,

It would be an honor to shoot doubles with you. I can learn so much from a great doubles shooter like yourself. I'll let you know what the scoop is as soon as I hear back from Tim and Wayne. Talk to you then.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.