1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hull Bags Made from Shot Bags on Sale this Month!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yvonne, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Earlier this month I offered Hull bags made from Shot Bags for $20, including shipping from a cancelled order. Because of the response, I will extend the offer until the end of August for anyone that wants to order Hull Bags for $20 ($5.00 off!). Remember to do some early Christmas shopping for your best Trap (or Skeet) Shooting buddies!

2. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Yvonne,love mine please send info where to send funds for two more Remington bags with black trim thanks Don

3. yvonne

Here is a picture of the Multi Bag. I use what I have and if you'd like a specific bag, let me know!
    [​IMG]

4. yvonne

I'm still making 4 box carriers in any bag you'd like! $15 shipped to you!

5. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Up for Yvonne thanks Love the bags .They also make great Christmas gifts and prizes for shoots. Don

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Yvonne, I am mailing you 10 bags tomorrow !!! Enjoy! Frank C.

7. 1100shooter

1100shooter TS Member

Received the hull bag. Thanks, sure is a nice product.

8. yvonne

Sales runs thru August 31. Unfortunately the price goes back to $25 on the First of September. (Postage takes up almost 20% of the price!) Remember to order this month for your Christmas gifts! All orders will be processed immediately. Thanks!

9. yvonne

REMEMBER you have to remove the xxx xxx from the email addy! ;) Sale runs for 2 more days!

10. yvonne

Sale runs until I open my email tomorrow! You save $5 per hull bag. That includes shipping to you! $20 complete to you~~~~! Remember to do your Christmas shopping early and order before tomorrow morning. Thanks! REMOVE the xxx xxx from the email addy! ;)

11. kenf

kenf Active Member

Yvonne, I sent you an e-mail about a press cover a few days ago, but may have used an old address. I will try and resend it.

12. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

Gentlemen,

I just received a pair of the hull bags from Yvonne a few days ago. They are well done, and considering what a dollar is worth anymore....WELL worth the asking price.

FN in MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.