1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hull bag

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by esoxhunter, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can purchase a decent hull bag? I would like one that clips on my belt. (I don't want a shell box holder, just the hull bag). Also, is there a brand you would recommend? Thanks. Ed

2. dward

dward Member

Ed

I got mine at lonesomecharlie.com and what I like is the leather clip on box holder with d-rings that the mesh bags clip on to. I like to reload grey AAs for handicap and red AAs for singles and multiple bags helps to eliminate sorting down in the shop.

Dan

3. esoxhunter

Dan: Thanks for the info. But I have that type of set up from Lonesome Charlie. I am switching to a hull bag that would be separate from the box holder. I did notice that Lonesome Charlie has this type. I'm just inquiring if anyone knows of any other hull bag that I should consider. I see Beretta and Bob Allen have these hull bags; but am not familiar with them. Ed

4. BT99Max100

BT99Max100 Member

http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/PROD/remington-bags-pouches/180915

I have this type and it works great. It has a belt loop instead of a clip.

5. radeck

radeck Member

I have a nice, once used leather hull bag that clips on your belt I would be willing to sell. I think I got it from "the Leather Shoppe" out of Shotgun Sports mag, maybe four yrs ago. (Like cordura better). I'd entertain an offer.

6. shrek

shrek Active Member

the bob allen ones that I am aware of have a spring loaded opening mechanism at the top that hold it open when you want it open and closed when you are done and don't want to spill the hulls on the way home.

I have one of the those and like it quite well. It has a metal clip on the back that slides over the belt.

7. esoxhunter

I ordered a Bob Allen from Gamaliel's. Seems like a decent bag. Thanks. Ed

8. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

WallyMart had them at one time Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.