1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hulk Hogan shoots "skeet"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by richrob, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richrob

richrob TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Flipping through the channels, I catch the Hulkster say "I'm gonna go shoot some skeet." Of course he was actually trap shooting, with his pop star daughter, she said "this totaly isnt old guy stuff, I could really see myself getting into this"

Thought it was kinda neat, positive exposure. -Rich

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

On the followup to that episode Hulk was asked why they shot trap instead of skeet and he mentioned that his daughter found skeet far to difficult so they changed to trap due to the ease of breaking targets.

He blamed it all on his daughter ... yeah right.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hulk Hogan shoots

LMAO --- well at least the daughter and hulk had it correct on the trap being easier (for beginners although he didnt know that)

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

My experience is that most uninformed people associate skeet with shooting clay pigeons and most have never heard of trap or sporting clays. In other words, skeet has better name recognition than trap. This is, to me, another dirty liberal trick.

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Dont believe that I would want to accuse "The Hulkster" of being a pansy, whichever shotgun game he prefers. Might not be good for my health.

6. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

i have gotten too old for skeet so now i shoot trap with other retired skeeters.

7. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Saying the Skeet has more exposure than Trap is hard for me to belive, as a long time Skeet Shooter moving to the mid-west showed me that Skeet is by and far a much smaller community of people.

Ronbo

8. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Yes, there are many more trap shooters than skeet shooters. However, among people who have never shot either, or fired a gun for that matter, there seems to be an association with skeet and clay pigeons. Years ago, an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies featured skeet shooting. Maybe it is just me but few people outside of the shooting community seem to know about trap.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

I have heard people refer to the clay targets as "skeets" rather than targets so obviously a lot of people don't have a clue as to which is which or what is what ... We all know that wrestling is real and two 300# men can fly like eagles and not even hurt the other guy when they punch each other out, yeah right ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. sjk

sjk TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Years ago, an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies featured skeet shooting. On Andy Griffeth, too. Andy ends up losing at skeet, to a woman!

11. sjk

sjk TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Years ago, an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies featured skeet shooting. On Andy Griffith, too. Andy ends up losing at skeet, to a woman!

12. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

As I recall Granny cooked them "Skeets" for Jethro...

cls

13. geeber

geeber Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Hulk lives near the Silver Dollar, I wonder if that's where he shot?

14. geeber

geeber Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Hulk lives near the Silver Dollar, I wonder if that's where he shot?

15. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

She was a pro shooter and she was hot ... heck I would lose to her as well ... she was HOT!

16. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

If that was where he shot I bet Mike Batista chased him around offering to sell him everything they have available to sell.

17. richrob

richrob TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

They did show the sign of the club he went to, cant remember it off hand though. But to the majority of Americans, shooting clay targets is skeet. Myself even about one year ago did not know the difference in the two, the only thing I had ever heard of was skeet. Now I try to make it a point to get friends to try shooting and shot them the difference in the two. Either way, they showcased shotgun sports in a good way. - Rich

18. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

So Skeet is kinda like OPERA, everybody knows something about it, but few will get caught being there or doing it!?

Al

19. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Well at least it aint like riding a moped or a fat chick ... both are fun as long we your friends dont find out.

20. XTFreak

XTFreak TS Member

Hulk Hogan shoots

Hulk's daughter is HOT !!

I liked watching her shoot in those 5 inch heels and mini-shorts - YEAH BABY !!!

I'd spend a little more time at the gun club if I had eye candy like that to look at. It sure beats beer guts and butt cracks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.