1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Huglu 410 SxS F/S w/30 inch barrels- nice!! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--SOLD-I know what you're you're thinking--it's a Huglu from Turkey--Junk!! Well--if you looked at the CZ doubles or some of DeHaan's guns-you may have come to realize that they are pretty nice values. This little 410 is no exception. You'll be impressed by the build quality of this gun! It's a small frame gun and weighs a bit under 6lbs. Where can you find a 410 double with THIRTY INCH barrels that are nicely done? Answer--vitually nowhere for less then 6K and up for a custom AYA or Arrieta. It's a sideplated action with decent engraving. This is a selective single trigger gun with very nice trigger pulls. It's an extractor gun that open and closes very smoothly. The wood is very decent and the LOP in long at 14 3/4" and the DAC is 1 3/8". It's near new in the box as imported by ARMSCO years ago. As a nicely added touch--the Mod and full barrels have sideclips. OK--enough of the advertising. Here's the deal--I'll deliver the gun to your FFL anywhere in the lower 48 for $795. Think of all the doves that will fall to this little beauty!! Oh yeah I forgot--3 inch chambers........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Where in Ohio are you at?

3. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I am in NJ!

4. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think the reason he asked if you where from Ohio is the sticker on the end of the box is from Jaquas in Findlay Ohio. Bruce

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

WHAT A RABBIT AND SQUIRREL GUN!!!!

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Why the mismatched screw in the back end of the trigger guard?

7. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Thats a factory timed trigger guard screw and obviously different from the action screws--as they usually are!

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
410 sxs

410 sxs

huglu 410
huglu sxs for sale