1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

huffman breaks 200

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by harpo_old, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

At the Silver Dollar on Sat. mar.1st mike huffman broke his 1st 200 straight,Mike was shooting to reach his 75000 singles and did it in stile with a 200 straight !!

2. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Harpo, Is this the same Mike Huffman that lives in Indiana? I to want to congratulate Mike on a great acheivement.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

No...Indiana Mike got his first 200 long ago...and he is a young fart that ain't to 75k yet, either.

4. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Thanks Buzz

5. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

yes it is the MIKE HUFFMAN from indiana, and this was his first, lots of 199's. but i am sure its his 1st 200............

6. CBone

CBone TS Member

It is the one and only Mike "Herbie" Huffman. And it was his first 200 straight in 40 years of registered shooting. It was the only 200 straight out of 37 squads. Quite an achievement.

He's back in Indiana today. Left his Tahoe there and flew home on cloud nine!

7. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Thanks guys for the information. I knew that he had been close a lot of times, but didn't know if he had ever gotten the 200. Congratulations Mike on a great accomplishment.

8. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

HERBO.... THE TURBO!!! Good shooting ol' pal. Finally caught the kid, eh?

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wups...I guess we're talking about Father, not Son here...(the kid still got his first!)

10. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Yup... son's name is Dave. The big (I guess now, little) old man is Mikey. Bone -- if you see Herbie, pass along my congrats. And he can kiss any more side bets goodbye!

John

11. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

congrats herbie I knew you could do it. were you shooting the cole ,the sietz.the mod 12,the super x,or the kolar? I want to borrow all the others you didnt use!!!!

12. CBone

CBone TS Member

He only took one gun to Florida, his Cole. I tried to shoulder it once, but couldn't lift it that high. 1 oz. loads through that gun can't be felt.

Your right, John. All side bets are off.

G.E.

13. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

i have known herbie for a long time and never seen him with only one gun!! lol

14. Bill Renner

Bill Renner TS Member

Congrats Mike on a great accomplishment.

15. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

herbo -- your youngest is a hard man to get a hold of... you would think he could call or at least text back a former college roommate! Glad to see you finally joined the 20th century -- drop me an e-mail sometime.

You heading back down to the promised land of the Silver Dollar to repeat your feat anytime soon?

And, I will inform you when the side bets are back on, bub!

Congrats again,

Pil(l)s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.