1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Huckabee Quits Presidential Race

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

McCains it now. See the link above.

Jerbear

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

yawn

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    RON PAUL!<br>
    <br>
    The way I figure it, you can join us spoilers in voting for Ron Paul, or waste your vote on John McCain and get a Demoncrap elected.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

...double yawn

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I liked Huckabee. I know earlier in the campaign some people were questioning his conservative credentials, weak on the border, raised taxes in Arkansas, although others said he cut taxes.

All I know is he promised to have the border fence built within 18 months of being inaugurated, he signed a pledge not to raise taxes, and he was for the “Fair Tax”. I also never heard anybody question his commitment to the 2nd amendment.

The 3 main candidates we have now are 180 degrees opposite those positions.

I guess I’m the one who is out of touch.

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

How do you figure voting for Ron Paul will acoomplish anything other than putting a anti-gunner in the white house. Another dumb move. Your stupid protest is a great aide for the Dems.

Don

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Huck shoulda used 7-1/2's.

Curt

8. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

One of Ron Paul’s positions is that we should go back on the gold standard. The United States is no longer a major gold producer and, to my knowledge, it does not have a large store of gold. This, IMO, would be an economic disaster for the country. If this is a sample of Ron Paul’s judgment, I question his other ideas.

Mike Huckabee is a nice man. However, he is a religious fundamentalist who believes that the world was created 6000 years ago, in accordance with biblical teachings. I am sure that he is a wonderful preacher and was probably a great pastor. But, to me, he puts his belief system ahead of scientific fact. IMO, if he were elected resident, he would have primarily an evangelical agenda. He needs to stick to preaching.

The positions of the two parties in the fall will be very clear. Don’t waste your vote on a third party candidate.

Ed Ward

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.