1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Huaxfan & Shootlow contact from Australia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Stubbie, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hi Hauxfan & shootlow I saw on an earlier thread that you were going to Iowa State shoot. Well I will be there booked flights today so I am looking forward to catching up with you both may even buy you a drink??? I will be staying with Ron K & Ruby looking to meeting some old Iowa friends from many years ago last there in 1999 State shoot. I just would like you to order great weather not too hot!!!!!

Regards Stubbie

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Wow! Has it been that long since you were here last?

Looking forward to seeing you.

If I was a drinking man like I used to be, I'd take you up on that drink, but a coke is about the only thing I drink anymore.

Take care and have a good flight over.

Shootlow will be here on Tuesday of our shoot. He is shooting Wednesday and Thursday and then headed back to Kansas. But he will be here for a couple of days.

Hauxfan!

3. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hi hauxfan I will shout you that coke( Sorry shout is Aussie for me to buy you that drink) I am looking forward to shooting there again but will have to get a gun from Ron as I have not time to get The required permit from ATF. How things have changed since 9/11 when I was last there just bring in what you liked no problem.

Kind regards
    Stubbie

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Shootlow used to be the Kangaroo boxing champion of Kansas, and then he moved onto Wombat wrestling....you should be aware of this.

5. Tron

That's no way to talk to a new poster such as myself....I hope you gag on a Vegemite sandwich.

6. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Huaxfan

This sounds to me like a Throw Down at the Iowa State shoot tween Shootlow & Tron! Since stubbie is the only true Aussie w/ knowledge of this down under tussle sport I think he should officiate. Haux, you can be the wager money man. I'll just settle in for a good show. Or maybe we could sell tickets to fund our shooting costs. PPV & DVD sales. Can you see it? LOL

Tron - Will you be off house arrest by then or do you need a special release for this?

Stubbie - Associating w/ the Ron K might get you in trouble. Now Ruby, that might be your saving grace. :) All in good fun. John in Iowa

7. Tron

This sounds like a great idea, but first I have to pick a fight with Flalagarto (Jerry Bryant) for being mean to my friend Dr. Longshot. Jerry's got it coming and I feel like whoopin on him.....then Shootlow and maybe eventually Hauxfan.

Where is Iowa anyway? Aren't they the ones with the gay governor?

8. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Tron:- Not knowing a lot about local politics I will stay away from commenting. Tron as a NEW poster!!!!!! will you be at the Iowa State would look forward to meeting you.

jrdlanes:- please make your self know at the shoot like to catch up may be have drink? if it is hot enough???

Regards Stubbie

9. Hauxfan

Dang, you guys are rough.

I doubt Tron will ever show up in Iowa. Something about his picture being up in all of our post offices.

And if he did, I'd be more than willing to hold the money. I got my eye on another trapgun........lol

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Stubbie, what kind of gun do you normally shoot? Maybe we can round one up like it? You just never know.

Hauxfan!

10. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Hauxfan I do not think that you would be able to find what I shoot over there as it is a Spanish Kemen 30" with flat rib 7/10 bottom & 9/10 top and shoots 80/20 with a short stock which suits me as I am vertically challenged. It is a copy of an mx8 but and I know this will stir up a hornets nest over there is better made?

But thanks any way and as Ruby said I should be able to find something in Ron,s 500 guns!!!!!!!!! just kidding.
    Regards Stubbie

11. Hauxfan

Stubbie, I think you are right about the gun. I wouldn't know where to start looking for one of those.

Ron will probably have something you can use.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.