1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HtH fan club meeting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trench12, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Harry the Hammer Fan Club meeting

There will be a meeting of the Hammer fan club sometime in the near future. The meeting will be held in the alley in the rear of the Yung Kat Chinese restaurant near the dumpster. Guest speaker will be the ever popular Don Vito. He will be discussing the water polo uniforms for the upcoming season. All those who plan on attending please raise your hand. A buffet style banquet will be available immediately after the restaurant dinner hour. Seating near the dumpster will be limited Please be prompt and wear appropriate dinner attire. We will also be accepting donations to purchase swim fins and life jackets for the polo ponies. Fred Foderotz Illustrious high doo daa HtH fan club

2. trench12

trench12 TS Member

just received word via the wireless that Mucus Membrane of Bleeding Gums, SD. will be attending the meeting. He says he wants to "TESTIFY" to the greatness of our leader- the Hammer should be an awe inspiring testicle- whups I mean specticle. FF of HTH

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

When does the festivities start? April 7th? are we going to be shooting for singhed Italin sausage instead of ham? I kinda wondered if the Hammer was a party hound. Keep us informed about the availabilty of party hats.

4. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

Picture's kinda small, is that the "HAMMER", Paul Bunyun or Elmer Fudd about to dine on that cookie?

5. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hi Guys, I will see if i can come on over to I a wee on the 7th, I can show the HTH and Wrinkles Florida pictures, maybe I'll drag wrinkles along so he can defend himself, make sure you all have sunglasses as i wouldn't want anyone to hurt there eyes looking at the bald head in the sunshine. See ya Steve F..

6. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Ah! sounds like the order may have just increased!!!!

7. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Oh groan, here we go again! Looks like the evil twins are at it full force. Jerry, Kent and Steve please don't get messed up with the cretins. Also, Dumb Vitro (or whatever your name is)don't get me riled as I talked to some of my hill kin and they ain't too happy with you.

Just about finished up down here. Going to state shoot tomorrow. Should be back in Ioway around the 1st of May (if it warms up). Picked all the oranges and grapefruit around my place!

8. trench12

trench12 TS Member

them thar fellers hepin ya pick yar fruity thangs???? cretins????? dorks?????
    you hurt our feelings last time you called us that. Quit playin in the fruit tree and get back up here and paint that conex!! sincerely FF

9. trench12

trench12 TS Member

gonna go shoot some of them skeet thingies with the Hammer!!!

10. j l c

j l c TS Member

Oranges and now Grapefruit? Hmmm, must have attained maturation.
    Biged, the Kin are surley a wile looking bunch. I am going to try and get there the 7th. just incase Hammer sends his Kin scouting ahead. Best we be prepared with a full load. Now if someone broke their first 100 while wearing a hat like that we could have a real hat shooting party!
    Hey Soothemall don't forget those prize pictures.
    Lastgun - where are you?? We obviously need all the help we can muster. Shake some of your troops loose and come on over.
    Hope to see everyone Saturday. Don't forget Cedar Rapids.

11. j l c

j l c TS Member

Did Hammer's kin get a special guest rate for the Marriot style suite?
    Did they discount because of low water in the swimming pool?
    Trench12- you didn't feed them Jelly Beans that caused the awful aroma?

12. trench12

trench12 TS Member

anxiously awaiting words of wisdom from our exalted leader,the Hammer as tomorrow is a special day for him. Please stay tuned!!!

13. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Delmarr Orthbuckle:

That picture of the trailer could pass for one down here in western KY down near the TN river years ago I installed a satellite system at a place that was blocked up just like that I will have to go back one day and do some sight seeing to see if I remember the pig path it was on I remember the main road but there was so many little roads down in that area.

If I find it I will post it to compare.

Foghorn

14. j l c

j l c TS Member

The HtH club had a sparse showing at Otter Creek so check the club schedule and lets regroup. Hey last gun where are you?
    Hope to see everyone the 7th
    Crank

15. trench12

trench12 TS Member

You are a very brave and determined man there Crank. Missed ya Sat AM though
    FF of the HtH fc

16. j l c

j l c TS Member

not brave and determined - it just happened to be April 'FOOL' day

17. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey All of the cretins and dorks, myself and the Ice cream eating champ of Western Florida and Northern illinois will be heading on over for the HTH fan club meeting and shoot, What's the shoot program, so i know what kind of window rattlers to bring along. Wrinkles will be shootin a really nice dumpster gun{Rem 1100] so get ready to pick on him since harry is still fondling oranges in Ol Florida. Hey big Ed where are we going to eat breakfast, since you owe us one or two. hey Crank i bet the weather really sucked at OC last sunday, it sure was windy in Byron then it started to rain, really fun shooting weather lately.

See you all Saturday unless we blow away. SF......

18. rich A

rich A TS Member

To all HtH fan club members. Harry the Hamer heard it is cold enough to freeze the apple blossems and went into hidding for another month. Surely he has a lot to do with our weather. We may have to carry on without him for some time to come. JLC, just not getting around a lot, but I did get to visit with Trench12 and Biged. The hammer maybe in more trouble than he can handle in one summer. I won,t get to shoot the 7th, going to Tennessee crappie fishing for a week. The conditions were just too bad to shoot last Sunday. I may go to the Good Friday shoot a New Windsor, weather permitting. Hey, Sootthemall I saw this OLD guy in a black shooting jacket the other day and several people were trying to get on his good side by offering up some ice cream. He didn't bite, he just smiled and not a word? Could be a long hot summer! Take care. Dick

19. trench12

trench12 TS Member

looks like 25 16's and 25 from the 22yd. The way things are going we may have to shovel the walks to shoot! Tell the wrinkled one that we will have armed guards at the gate checking for anyone trying to sneak an 1100 on the club grounds. As busy as he says he is you would think he could afford to buy a real gun. Dick, I am sure I could get at least a quart of Whitey's down the champ without any problem. He has been off his feed for a while so he may have to start back into it a little at a time. Ya think we could start that long hot summer tonight?????? Fred Foderotz, Grand High MOJO, HtH fan club

20. j l c

j l c TS Member

Sounds like the Hammer is in trouble for sure - first it was Oranges then Grapfruit and now he is planing on Apples. I sure hope Linda can straighten him out before it is too late. Last Gun, keep an Eye out for him passing through and give everyone warning. Wrinkles may just be a decoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.