1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HS Precision endorsed by.... LON HORIUCHI

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Unbelievable. What IDIOT thought this was a good idea?<br>
    <br>
    For those of you who don't remember, Lon Horiuchi was the FBI sniper who shot and killed - murdered - an unarmed mother holding a baby with a loaded diaper at Ruby Ridge.<br>
    <br>
    This is outrageous and totally unacceptable. HS Precision is dead to me. I don't need their products. I hope they go out of business.<br>
    <br>

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Someone from HS didn't do their homework on this one. That, or they thought that people have forgotten about this attrocity.

Count me as another that'll not do anymore business with them.

ec90t

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I for one will definitely send them my anger.

HM

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

From the advertising minds that brought you the OJ Simpson signature model Bowie Knife...unbelieveable.

Incidentally, how old is the Weaver child, now? I can think of a DYNOMITE PR campaign that could be made against this company.

"Hi, I'm the child who, as an infant, had my mother shot out from under me xteen years ago...and I want you to know about the company who is paying endorsement money to the man who pulled the trigger on her...HS Precision."

5. KKM

KKM TS Member

There will always be two sides on things like this. On one side there are the people that say they were only doing there job. Than there are all the rest of us. H&S will sell guns to the other side because its all about the money. H&S has stepped over to the other side on this one.

6. halfmile

You can go to their website, and there is an email address for contact.

I have already registered my displeasure, and very vehemently.

I suggest you all do likewise.

HM

7. Brian in Oregon

<i>"There will always be two sides on things like this. On one side there are the people that say they were only doing there job."</i><br>
    <br>
    Hmmm, I seem to recall some Nazis who claimed that.

8. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Brian, thanks for the heads up on this guy. I remember all too well when the jack booted thugs (and led by Janet Reno) waited out and baited the Weavers in their mt. home. This was something like what would happen in a 3rd world country...outright murder and this agent should be in a Federal prison. If you remember, they shot and killed the dog first and then shot the kid when he ran out. The sniper harouchi claimed he was not aiming for the wife...right...guy was using a 308 with high power scope and shot her in the head while she was holding the baby. I hope someday that frikkin lowlife gets what is coming to him. There are a number of excellent articles and a few book out that chronicle the chain of events leading up to the murder. You better believe I'm passing this info on to as many shooting clubs, hunting clubs, and sportsmen groups about not doing any business with HS.

9. halfmile

It occurs to me that H-S has increased their business and prospered by getting their products on original equipment also. I have a Savage with stock by them.

I guess Savage will be getting some email from me too.

Someone let me know if Remington used them also, i think they did but I am not sure.

HM

10. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Excellent book I read years ago and detailed article about the killings here:

http://www.ccrkba.org/pub/rkba/articles/general/bovard.txt

Now someone tell me just how great the Clinton years were?? It's a frightening and real possibility that Obama would do the same or worse.

11. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

Sent my e-mail. That is outrageous.

Jerry Walker

12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Just as an aside...why would anybody even know who Lon Horiuchi is, but for the Ruby Ridge incident? I'm trying to figure out exactly what his value is, as a spokesperson?

I wasn't aware he was that big a name in the "shooting" world. I mean, if he was 6-time Camp Perry highpower champion or something, I could see it...but as far as I know, all this guy has ever done in his life, to get his name on a billboard, was to fire a bullet inches over a baby to kill its mother.

Am I missing something here? Was there an HS stock on the rifle he used to execute Vicki Weaver? What is the connection, such that HS Precision decided to seek him out?

Before I start with the blistering emails, I'd like to know what all companies are using their parts, so I can share the love with their OEM customers. Nothing hurts a small company, like having their large, publicly-owned customers run away from them - I assure you that even if "political correctness" doesn't matter to a small company like HS, it sure as heck does to their large, publicly-traded customers with politically-sensitive parent companies.

Let's turn up the heat a little on this one...

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I have a 5-R milspec Remington that has the H&S stock, so yes they do business with them.

14. shadow

shadow Active Member

Buzz---The burners are on high.

15. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Dont know what managment was thinking,,,,but I have shot priaie dogs with employees of H S and they are a good bunch,,,One even has a son named Ruger,,,,I would not be doing anything to hurt his job,,,,but expressing displeasure to his boss is not a bad thing

16. jimx200

jimx200 Member

And another good read...

http://www2.xlibris.com/Bookstore/book_excerpt.asp?bookid=11513

17. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

I thought he was still hiding.

18. Brian in Oregon

<i>"as far as I know, all this guy has ever done in his life, to get his name on a billboard, was to fire a bullet inches over a baby to kill its ***UNARMED*** mother."</i><br>
    <br>
    Fixed it for ya, Buzzy.

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

...oh yeah...right...left out the unarmed part.

I suppose a baby looks just like an assault rifle in someone's arms...when you're looking at them through a high-power mildot scope.

20. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

First thing I did was email Hs Precision voicing my displeasure. I then wrote a nice letter to the NRA. I ask how they expected anyone to take their Org. serious when they have their logo displayed on the same page as the killer's endorsement. I gave them benefit of doubt as it was the Hs Precision's marketing dept that obviously did this. I stated that the NRA logo's presence, or removal on the add will surely determine my involvement in the NRA. I am currently an NRA member. I urge all others to voice you displeasure, regarding this. J.Woolsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hs stock killing mother

who is lon horiuchi