1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hrd3us

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Lets make Harry(Hrd3US) personna non gratta as we did Mrs Keet.-time for local weather reports again. Stop screwing up this forum.

Phil Berkowitz

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Hot hot hot

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    How do you pronounce that...hard-three-us? herd-three-us?

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Posting someones TS name in the title of a derogatory thread should get you banned!!!!!!!!!! Grow up!

At minimum, FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!!!

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

There's that quacking again.

6. Stl Flyn

7. Brian in Oregon

What rule covers that?

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

LA LA LA LA LA....I cant hear him..no Hablo Hrd

9. Stl Flyn

Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We expect that users will abide by common rules of decency and reasonable behavior.

This forum is an open site which allows users to post items directly. The owners, administrators and moderators are not responsible in any way for items posted by third party users of the site. Everyone who uses this site understands that the items are not pre-screened or edited before the third party users post. The owners, administrators and moderators of the Trapshooters.com have no obligation to keep objectionable messages off this forum. It is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners, administrators or moderators of Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum will be held responsible for the content of any message. Your registration is an acknowledgment of the above and agreement to it.

Additionally, by registering for this site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-explicit, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in bad taste in an open public forum.

The owners, administrators and moderators of the Trapshooters.com Discussion Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason at our sole discretion. However, the owners, administrators and moderators are not monitering or editing the site and are under no obligation to police it for items that some persons may find objectionable.

Thanks for visiting Trapshooters.com

10. Brian in Oregon

I read that too. Where is the specific rule?

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

BIO,,,,,I just want to let you know that liberals can make stuff up and believe it,,,,,just look at the MSM......

12. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

That is ironic but that pic of that little whining kid with his fingers in his ears is exactly how I pictured old stl flyn! Tom Rhoads

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

You have to forgive stlfoaming for his latest rant. His ego has run amuk ever since his hero Odummy appointed him as his Fart Czar. His big head has become even larger after collecting many, many thousands of cubuc feet of human "methane".

14. Stl Flyn

"Additionally, by registering for this site, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-explicit, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in bad taste in an open public forum."

This is written under every posting box! "Threads containing offensive posts or PERSONAL ATTACKS may be deleted. Remember the use of this site is a privilege not a right." Can you make it any more personal, if the main thread title is the TS name, and everyone else follows with a degrading, and insinuating post.

So what you are all saying is this never happens. I guess it is a matter of perception. If ANYONE posts information in this section that proves you wrong, or does not match your political guidelines on this "Public Forum" of which is PRIVATELY CONTROLLED, they get what I have described in the other threads, and definitely what is against the rules of this site above. Obviously you all will never see it this way, because you all think you are supreme, and above all others. That is why you all view this as screwing up YOUR forum! If it is a "Public Forum" why is it only YOU can speak your mind?

This guy comes on here with what he thinks is a legitimate concern, and you all think he is someone, or something else. Hell, Brian even said he would not vote for Romney because of his previous guns stance. He caught some flack, but was not degraded, and ridiculed. Again you all think you are supreme. If that is what makes you feel better in life, good for you. On judgement day, whenever, or wherever, that might be, we will see if it makes you a better person.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I do believe this is a new name for an old flame.

I also do not think calling someone a dumbass (or conehead) constitutes vulgar or sexually explicit speech.

[​IMG]

HM

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

17. Brian in Oregon

I can see why StillFarting is worried about personal attacks. He's worried he might get dished back what he dishes out.

18. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

In reference to Mr.Stl Flyn's post just a few up. I love it when a liberal starts preaching the rules and demands that they be followed to the T. You know, kinda like pushing a 2500 page bill through(that they never read) at 3:00am by promising all kinds of goodies to all who vote for it. Or deciding one day a few weeks back that the requirements for collecting welfare will now be changed.No work required. No need to promise goodies, just change this one.

If that isn't galling enough, he then turns to religion and gets preachy.

Rats.

19. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The Fart Czar is just like all of his liberal friends it's okay for them to call people names but you can't say anything about them

Just like the libs on the one eyed brain sucker, when they start losing the argument like they always do they just start yelling louder and talk over the conservative just to try to win the argument but they always end up losing anyway

20. Har3rdus

Har3rdus Member

Brian in Oregon,

Let see if you can figure out who I am?

True blue and diamond Hard,
    Never let the flag hit the ground,
    21 steps: 21 seconds

Harry
    Pennsylvania

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.