1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HPI recoil stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dirk, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirk

dirk Member

Because of an automobile accident and the surgery that followed I was unsure about my shooting future. I had a plate and nine screws put into my neck. I began to plan, hopefully, for my eventual return to trapshooting. I was considering various types of recoil devices and after giving careful consideration to all of them I called Scott Hyde from HPI. I had seen his stocks on TS.com and was interested in what he had to say. After speaking with him and explaining what I wanted he assured me that he was capable of providing what I needed. We talked during the time he had my stock and I was impressed with the time he took with me during the process. and the fact that he even sent me e-mail photos of my stock. When I got my stock back I was more than pleased. The work is excellent, even flawless. I have a Precision stock and have had Soft Touch stocks, but I wanted something that would work on my stock. The design is simple, the cost inexpensive. Anyone needing a recoil stock should take the time to investigate the one by HPI. By the way, the gun is a Kolar TS. I am optimistic that I will be returning to trapshooting soon and look forward to trying the stock. PS - I hope the photos come through. If not, anyone can e-mail me and I can furnish them individually. Rich Haltek………..

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hpi recoil reducer

scott hyde hpi recoil system

scott hyde stock hpi