1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How's things in your neighborhood?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dalog, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalog

dalog Member

How

I am wondering if what has happened here in my neighborhood in the past few days may be playing out elsewhere too.

I had heard about the unbelievable raid on Gibson Guitars recently and now, just a couple days apart, the FEDS have slapped lawsuits on a couple of local companies.

First up was Bass Pro. followed today by Prime Trucking.

Don't know personally about Johnny Morris's political bent but I do know he sells a bunch of guns and shooting supplies. They also held a Sarah Palin Rally back in 2008 at the Bass Pro in Springfield. Don't know enough about the specifics of the charges but what is being reported sounds like it is geared for generating support for the Regime in certain voting blocks.

http://tinyurl.com/4ygn6ds

And now today they hit Prime. This company is known around here as Christian based and a good company. And the best part is that a few years ago they were sued for sexual harassment based on how a male "trainer" had treated a female "trainee".

OK, so they now have a policy that says that trainers and trainees must be of the same sex, and guess what, the FEDS are now suing them for sexual discrimination for having this rule.

Can't win.

Based on these and other reports, I suspect that if your beliefs or politics differ from the Regime in power, the odds that you will be getting scrutiny from the FEDS is off the charts.

Of course on the other end of the scale, if you are a fundraiser for Obama, you can get in line for the Gravy Train . . . . what are you seeing in your area?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.