1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How's it going in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sonny, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonny

Sonny Member

Just wondering who's doing what at the LV Gunclub this week?

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I can't understand how anyone can be interested in shooting when you're surrounded by whorehouses! Shooters there are either numb or very dedicated shooters! Geez!

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

FlaLagarto, When I lived out there until about l980 prostitution was not only legal but the lady's carried work health cards, to show they were clean of HIV or Herpes or any other health (work) related problems. They had to be tested every two weeks at that time. When did they stop the prostitution. Was it the same time they closed down the Mustang Ranch?? Break-em all. Jeff

4. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Prostitution is not legal in Clark county, and never has been.

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Clark County should seceed from the state. What the hell.....What's the big deal about a case of Clap between friends?

6. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Yea yea..now tell me more about the house of illrepute!!....Nuc

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Well it might not have been legal on the books per say, but it was pretty easy to find one if you wanted to. Now the Health cards I never saw, but was told about them by the locals I worked with.(only there 19 months) So it is hear-say. PS I don't know how the club is doing and I am sorry if I hi-jacked the thread. Break-em all. JEff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.