1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HOWELL,MI SHOOT 1-12-08

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smalltalk, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smalltalk

smalltalk TS Member

We're having a registered shoot Saturday with a hundred singles,100 handicap and fifty pair doubles. Registration at 9 a.m.,9:30 practice,10 starting time. $18/100+ata+mta fees. Got donuts,coffee,and a lunch free to shooters.Hope to see many of you out there.

Sarah

2. dverna

dverna Active Member

This a nice little club. I shot there last year for their Knife shoot. Come on out if you can.

Don (who is not a member)

3. smalltalk

smalltalk TS Member

Pat

If you take 23 take that to I-96 west.I-96 west to Burkart exit #133 Go south on Burkart and cross through blinker at Mason Rd. to Norton Rd. West on Norton Rd. to the first left which is Cedar Lake Road South on Cedar Lk. to Jewell Road east on Jewell.Stay on pavement at the curve and take 3/8 mile to Gun club on left. Watch there isn't a sign for club look for greenish building with trees around it on left right after that is driveway. If you need more help call Jim @ 517-404-4546 he'll be able to help more.

Address is 3210 Jewell Rd. Howell,MI. 48843 if you want to map quest.

Hope this helps
    Sarah

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Back to the top.

JK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.