1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Howard Township, Mi

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I haven't been there in a few years, but they still send me their shoot calendar. They still throw registered targets. I see they have 1,000 Singles this Saturday, the 29th. And they still have their Labor Day Weekend Shoot.

Bill Radwan

2. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

There's a 1000 bird singles marathon scheduled for Saturday, a 500 handicap/500 doubles marathon scheduled for next Friday (9/4), and a three day Labor Day shoot on Saturday, Sunday and Monday (9/5 - 9/7).

I understand your uncertainty, but I just got a flyer a week or two ago, so I think these shoots are still on.

Double your money back if I'm full of it.

3. quicksand

quicksand Guest

Events and dates as stated are correct. Saturday (29th) starts at 9AM. The Friday shoot starts at 1PM.

Dave

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I might make the drive, still watching the weather.

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Nice little shoot,

Just got home. Drive three hours shoot six hours, hop in car drive home, long day!

6. cle

cle Member

Shot at HTCC just before the Grand. Same as always.....nice folks, well run, good targets, not too crowded. Expect to be there 9/5 for 100/100/50 pr. - 9/6 for 200 S / 100 H - 9/7 for 50 pr and 200 H.

CLE RECTOR

7. quicksand

quicksand Guest

Just a note...the start time for the Labor Day shoot is 9:30AM each day.

Cle and Shannon, it was good having you and thank you for the kind words. I'm trying make things run smooth. If there are any comments for improvement, I'm glad to hear them.

Shannon, it was good shooting all those targets with you yesterday. It paid off for me today (only shot the singles at FCGC). It was windy today and I tried to put our brief talk to practice and it seemed to work.

Thanks to all,

Dave Rice

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It was fun and time went by quick,

Thanks for all the hard work and good job as squad leader. Your trap helpers were also very keen and on the ball.

Shan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.