1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Howard Stern and obama voters......WOW

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

NO WONDER THIS COUNTRY IS IN TROUBLE!!!!!!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SeJbOU4nmHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Obama's base.

Good Lord.

HM

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

If there ever was a thought that we are doomed this does it. Sad.

4. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

How can the Dems live with themselves with a voting base like that. There has to be a few that have some brains. No wonder the liberals are for abortion. If a majority of the nation are like these people , we are in real trouble.

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Why are you guys surprised...

We have a few on this site that post stuff like that.........you know who they are.

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

There are some folks on this site that are actually worse that Stern's base!!

Curt

FEAB9

7. Rick Barker

Some of those callers sound like my goofy next door neighbor

Oh, that reminds me.

People, people, don't forget our Beloved Leader is on "TheView" today, don't forget to tune in.

8. culverken

culverken Member

I love Howard and listen to him every day, but he needs to cool it with the political discussions. He, and most of his crew are so in the bag for Obama. they get all their news from the New York Times, MSNBC and Rolling Stone magazine. I have to turn it off when he starts talking about Obama.

BaBa Booey!!

9. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Culverken....

I was a huge Stern fan also, but his discussions on politics and sycophantic support for Obama became too much so I closed my Sirius account as a way to protest.

Jim C

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama's followers are brain dead, thats why he finds them so easy to lead ... Obama is brain dead also and has no plans for any type of recovery anytime in the future ... If he gets in again there won't be enough left to have a good party except in other countrys who are the benefactors of his give away programs ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. Rick Barker

This illustrates the very important question and answer, how do the politicans get away with the lies they tell?

12. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Wow! We are screwed! The Presidential Election has become a popularity contest. We are about to go over the cliff and it is not the deficit cliff.

Jim Skeel

13. darr

darr Well-Known Member

This country can overcome Obama.It can't overcome the people that voted for him and will do it again.I fear the only way to overcome Obama voters is through bloodshed.

Darr

14. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

bloodshed? You ready to kill and get shot at Darr--really???

Guy B.

15. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Sal and Richard are great, check out some of their prank calls. I wished they'd ask: "Do you think Obama has a good idea mandating that all women seeking a government subsidized abortion are also mandated to buy and learn to shoot an AK-47?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.