1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Howard Leight Max Foam Ear Plugs

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by WoodsonEnt, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

There have been several recent threads concerning Hearing Protection. A couple of posters commented on the Howard Leight Max foam ear plugs. Well, in my quest to be the go-to-store for clay target shooting accessories, I decided to get these plugs in my store. These plugs have a rating of NRR 33. They are the highest rated foam plug on the market today! Being that I will never sell something that I wouldn't use myself......I had to test them! I wore these plugs today while doing a little practicing. I was amazed on how well they blocked out gunfire. I was really amazed! The comfort of these plugs were like any foam type plug. If you are interested in these, I have them for sale in my web-store. If you click the link above, it will take you to them. I have them available as 1 pair up to 20 pairs. Pricing ranges from 50 cents per pair to 25 cents per pair depending on quantity, and shipping rates are very reasonable. If you are looking for the ultimate foam plug, these are for you.

Matt Woodson

Scattergunstore.com

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

Matt has new info The skull screws by Peltor are much better

3. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Last year a guy at the Grand gave me a pair of the "skull screws" by Peltor. I'd forgotten about them until now. It's time to try them. They look effective.

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Matt, you have an email

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

7. TC

TC TS Member

0   0   0

I agree that the Howard Leight ear plugs are about the best there is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.