1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How well is SKB doing these days

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by just_bob, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just_bob

just_bob Member

Anything new on SKB these days?

Haven't heard there name much.

Just_Bob

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I talked to Rob on Tuesday. Still looking for a manufacturer in Europe. Rob has parts for the SKBs for the next ten years and complete guns in inventory.
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Why can't they find a manufacturer here in the U.S.? Does it cost too much to do business here?

4. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Hey TinMan,

Haven't heard from you in months...good to see you're still around!

Sold my 85TSS to BlueRaven...his son is smok'n targets with it. I'm shooting a top single again. Love the look and feel of those unsingles but they just amplify with cross eye dominance issues.

5. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Joe, could you explain your problem with cross eye dominance? I'm finding a certain target that might be a cross eye situation. Thanks, Jim

6. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Hey Jim,

I'm right handed but very strong left eye dominant and it's getting worse. I'm not sure why, but Un-Single SBTs seem to amplify the vision issue. I tried tape and even resorted to shooting one eyed, but just could not master shooting the Un-Single. I've been told some people just can't.

You probably recall me referring to MYSTERY MISSES...targets that I thought I was dead on sailing out into the lake. I'm not making excuses, but I did sell my 85TSS and another Un-Single because of that. I loved the look and feel, but just could not overcome the problem.

7. twotimer

twotimer Member

Rob is going to run out of parts a lot sooner than 10 yrs. if my SKB's keep breaking. One is back for the second time in a month, and another needs to go back as soon as the first one gets home. They have been pretty trouble free overall, just their turn to break. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.