1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to use a CFL EPA Directions via Congress

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pyrdek, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Want to see how "helpfuL' Congress is? Here is help for you when you use the new CFL bulbs.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZalyKzXnlo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ZalyKzXnlo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Ok, So now what do we do about it.

3. shelly

shelly TS Member

call Ben Dover

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I toss them in the garbage can. To heck with all their recycling crap for a friggin' light bulb. If they don't like it they shouldn't have foisted it on me.

5. Mapper

Mapper Member

And to add to the dilemma, I have discovered they do not like cold weather. I put a bunch of them out in my garage/shop and spend more of my time than I would like changing them. Apparently they have a short lifespan in cold conditions. Like Brian in Oregon, I sometimes miss the recycle bin and they fall in the Herby Curby. I'm old enough that if I stock up on incandescent bulbs, I may be able to not care.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Oh the irony. The ones I bought last in the winter, but drop like flies in the summer heat.

7. porky

porky TS Member

These florescent light bulbs have mercury in them. In the days when everything is supposed to be going green, they want us to use something with mercury in it that is hazardous to your health.(in the event that they break) In Mass.
    (kerry/kennedy country), if you break one of the new florescent bulbs, your're supposed to call in a hazmat team to clean it up. Needless to say where it will go from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.