1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to tighten Ljutic mono forearm lock?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hauxfan, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I have the opposite problem. Mine is really hard to get off. Wish it were easier........lol

Hauxfan!

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Install new rubber inserts in the forearm if equipped with them.

Or call Jimmy Ljutic @509-248-0476 tell him your problem, he will answer it.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. Guy

Guy Member

Buy those adhesive backed felt or cork "coasters".....I can't remember what to call them.....they are used on cabinet doors to quiet closing, and the underside of items placed on wood furniture. Both usually come in different thicknesses....trim a small piece (1/4" round) and stick it on the front of the forend in the barrel channel. Start with the thinnest thickness. Works great.

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Joe Ljutic told me to put a band-aid on the forend to tighten it up. I ended up with a couple of wraps of electrical tape to keep the forend close to the barrel.

Important to use black electrical tape. Kinda' reminded me of the old days when we heated a can of beans on the manifold of the Chevy on the way to the picnic.

5. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Take the forend off and look at it from the muzzle end and put a allen wrench in the allen screw and tighten. that will probably do it for you.

6. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

You will have to move the forearm lug attached to the barrel. Hope this helps, Roy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

forearm of lujtic mono will not come off

ljuticmonogunlooseforearm