1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Stop Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trinketshooter, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

How can we stop terrorism? I am curious to see what other people think about this. Neil

2. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

Get rid of the people that cause it i.e. Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong Il while we know where they are at. If the media can take pictures of then I am sure our special forces can take them out without anyone knowing.

3. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

There's no need to resort to any kind of violence at all to defeat terrorism, or any other country, for that matter.

We can bring any country in the world to it's knees by simply defaulting on our treasury bonds.

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You kill fire with fire. But, we are a paper Tiger.....

If a drug dealer is caught selling drugs, he should be executed. He will never sell another drug. If a country supports terrorist activities, you make them pay with fire and destruction to their cities and military bases. And continue until they don't allow that type of activity. Bring them to their knees. Force them to comply or destroy them piecemeal. We know who they are, we should use our power.

5. twotimer

twotimer Member

Make sure that all the Muslims know that Susan Bole is a virgin. That should give them a little less to look forward to. Mike

6. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

For every terrorist you kill, there are ten(just a number I pulled out of thin air for an example)willing to step up and take his place. And by killing him, you will just be giving the terrorist group more fuel for their cause. The solution to this problem is not a simple one. Neil

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Stop all immigration until we get things under control in our own country. Seal the borders.

Mandatory death sentences carried out in a reasonable time. No more death row for years. With DNA if they are guilty the death penalty within 6 months. It costs us too much to let these riff raff live any longer.

Deport all family members if someone is found guilty of trrrorism. Bulge.

8. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

I think that thoroughly enforcing our immigration laws and deporting all those persons that entered our country by illegal means would be the obvious first choice, no matter how unpopular and controversial that is, to help our economy. They should have to follow our immigration laws. Their country would never allow us to do in Mexico what they have done in the US. I am fine with them if they follow the proper procedure to gain citizenship. The individuals that just come to work and send money back and don't plan on staying are hurting us bad. These individuals teach each other how to work the system. The larger majority of this group do not pay for health care for their families. The tax payer does. I work in construction and the individuals that I am speaking of pay no taxes. The drywall companies here in Omaha that use these people as "independent contractors", instead of hiring them as regular employees. It benefits the contractor, as he can pay them a sub-standard wage with no health benefits. The contractor will maintain a small group of actual employees that receive relatively decent wages and at least an option for healthcare. Neil

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Show them all, these are your 72 virgins.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"> vhwU9H8iTQlYGdAERLYYLtEMhiyE.jpg </a>

Jerbear

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

trinketshooter, while paying a smaller wage the emploter also is paying little or in some case matching FICA. Social Security payments. yet the older ones come here and collect even if they did not pay into it. It's a double hit on us. Bulge.

11. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

[​IMG]

Flying pigs and pigs blood

12. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

The immigration problem is separate from terrorism. I am looking for honest opinions when I ask my next question. Wouldn't a logical step in fighting and reducing terrorism threats be to stop participating in them? Neil

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

Grrreat...here we go, another anti-semitic thread.

14. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Isn't anti-semitism hatred of Jews? Nobody has mentioned the Jewish people yet, buzz-gun. Neil

15. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ok, Neil...I guess I jumped ahead a few steps on the Monopoly board. I'm going back past Go and giving up my $200.

I'm ready. I'll borrow an Obama hat and try to feel guilty as we wait for you to tell us your predetermined answer to your question.

We wait in breathless anticipation for you to regale us with tales of unspeakable terror, inflicted on the peaceful peeps of hapless dirthole nations at the behest of the U.S. Government (with the list filtered to omit all references to Israel, of course).

C'mon, tee it up...let's get this over with.

16. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

One step toward this goal would be to start producing more of our own oil and avoid buying oil (or anything else) from nations who breed or harbor terrorists.

17. capulona

capulona TS Member

Nothing will stop terrorism against the USA. We are a symbol of something that others will want to attack (choose your reason - there are many across the political/economic/religious/cultural spectrum). The only way to fight terrorism is by fighting ignorance and poverty. This is a very complicated fight on many fronts including, but not limited to: education, diplomacy, goodwill understanding other culture (by traveling and learning other languages and cultures, for example) and of course, when necessary, deadly force. There is no simple answer, but we must try.

18. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

Gee, buzz-gun, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I don't have an answer, predetermined or otherwise. If I thought that I had alll the answers I would be preaching them from a hilltop. Just trying to drum up a little discussion, maybe promote a little free-thinking devoid of all the BS that we see on the news, or political lies told by our favorite politicians(I don't have a favorite). I do know that is the only thing that some of us have. And I shouldn't have to regale anyone with tales of unspeakable horror unless we have someone reading this thread that hasn't had history classes in high school. Some of us just like to remember just enough history that suits our own point of view and block out the unpleasant parts. As far as our Jewish brothers go, if there was something relevant to be said about them, either positive or negative, I sure wouldn't leave them out. The truth is the truth, and there is no in-between. So far, you have contributed nothing. Will you share your opinions with us or just continue to make critical statements on the opinions of others? I like and agree with the opinions of both recurvyarcher and capulona. Neil

19. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What needs to happen.

20. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

What will likely happen to us, AGAIN, thanks to the spineless libtards in control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

content