1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to stop masacres

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by davetrack, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davetrack

davetrack TS Member

A short video on how to stop massacres.

enjoy

Dave

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

<a href=http://www.infowars.com/how-to-stop-a-massacre-surveillance-video-reveals-simple-low-cost-solution-that-works-everywhere/>click here</a>

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thats one of those times when you just don't have enough ammo .... When seconds count and the Cops are only minutes away, make mine a Glock ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Frankly I think the old guy was an idiot for responding as he did... firing past other civilians in a crowded establishment. Had the robbers been more committed to using the weapons they carried the whole episode could have quickly turned into a free-for-all fire fight with the expected consequences.

Keller

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yup just sit there and get robbed or maybe shot

I've seen this video about 10 times and still love it

6. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Keller, just from my perspective and opinion, I would rather be wounded or killed putting up a fight or someone jumping in on my behalf than to sit there and have a bullet put in me so there are no witnesses.

I only wish grandpa would have had a little steadier aim or a bigger gun to put a kill shot on them and save the cost of a public defender and three squares for the robbers.

Like Catpower, I have seen this one a lot and it never gets old. The robbers look like cartoon characters trying to scurry away. Funny stuff indeed.

John

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yeah, meekly await your turn to be shot.

The problem with some of these criminals is that they have zero empathy, and some can and will - for no reason whatsoever - kill or main during a robbery. I recall a bank robber here who got everything he wanted, yet on a whim simply murdered the young teller.

A recent case was the group of 15 thugs who severely beat a guy, even kicking him in the neck, to steal a pack of smokes from him.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I actually bowl with a guy who's son was in a car jacking situation, he pulled his Glock out and shot both of the guys who were trying to car jack him ... They won't be trying to car jack anyone ever again, even the Cop said "Sh*T Happens" when they don't pick their victim wisely ... Thats two less Mexican Nationals to deal with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Anybody notice the clueless older lady wandering about aimlessly with hands over her ears at 00:35 of the vid? How about the nosy goof trying for a front row seat by following the armed senior at 00:45?

Here's a clue. Unless you're cornered and unarmed when the shooting starts, take cover and/or get the h#ll out of Dodge.

10. plinker611

plinker611 Member

think this could turn into another zimmerman case if one of the robbers was killed outside the door on the last shot???do you think the crimanals will sue the senior for ingureing them??

the way to stop robberies like this is to lock em up and throw away the key,if they kill some one during a robberie like this they will be out in 20 yrs,to do it again...and we supported them for the first 20 yr stint.then we will support them for the rest of their life,after the next time..

the ones that kill all the patrons go to a hospital,,untill deemed fit..the way to help towards fixing this crap is the justice system...steal in some countries you get your hand cut off,kill ,and they cut your head off...mark

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

plinker,,,,,I believe this happened in Florida and he faces no retribution from them or their family,,,

Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force can be found in Florida Statute § 776.032(1) (2012).

(1) A person who uses force as permitted in … s. 776.013…is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force... As used in this subsection, the term "criminal prosecution" includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.

I don't want my loved ones or myself to be the victim when I don't have to.....

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I am with Keller, on this one. This was a robbery, not an intentional massacre. I think most armed robberies are done, to scare people into demands. Yea, I know some are just ruthless and shoot people anyways. Don't take the chance, I know. Robbers are usually closer to sane, than the mass murderers.

This guy sure does not look like he had gone to the range on a regular basis. He is lucky the massacre was not his own.

I wonder if the old guy was firing blanks, if they would have turned and ran anyways. It is hard to believe that there was not some repercussions to this guy, when he clearly is not in danger anymore when he is still firing hitting them in the back. If he would have killed them, it better have been with the first shots, or he would be in some kind of trouble I would think. I am curious as to if this guy did face any charges.

I know, chase them down and kill them. Shoot till they are not moving. I understand the hatred, but there are limits, and you better know what they are before you go chasing, and killing. At the least, plan on spending the next year in and out of a courtroom.

13. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Here in Missouri you can't shoot them in the back. I would guess that he was shooting a .22 or a .380. That's why I carry a .45, because they don't make a .46. It could have turned out all bad as someone said but it did not. He was lucky. He had the perfect shot the first shot and a bigger gun would probably have put him down. Always carry the largest you can conveniently carry. You never know what is going thru a nut jobs itty bitty mind. I wonder how much they could possibly have got away with had there not been a ccw holder willing to step in there. I am thinking that it was mostly a credit card business, not alot of cash on hand. Most people don't carry much actual cash nowadays either. Makes one wonder. What would they have done if there was little to no cash there? Could have just as easily shot everyone in the building just to not have any witness'. John

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

stl lyn,,,,,if you would do some research your post wouldn't have so many holes in it,,,,,google is your friend.....

15. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That's funny. Maybe you should take some of your own advise, previously mine, before posting the BS you do.

Yep, looks like it was Florida. I think the first shots are justified! I guess the guy should have kept running after them, and shot them in the head. Perfectly legal in Florida, it seems there are no limits, on justifiable force. They are out on bail, also. You have to shoot till they are dead! Sounds like maybe some of you guys should go to Florida, and start clearing out some of the population, for a vacation. You can live out your Terminator fantasies in Florida. That would be a great State slogan. Screw the Oranges.

I wonder what would happen though if one of his bullets hit an innocent bystander, or someone out on the street when he was shooting out the door? Would that be justified, as collateral consequences under this Florida Law? Seems like this is going to happen sooner, than later. A shoot-out scenario seems closer also. Would be interested in what that leads to as far as their law is concerned. Because right now, it seems that if you feel threatened, anything goes. The law is very vague.

16. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Did the bad guys ever fire a shot?

17. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Why would anyone ever take our guns away, unless they wanted us to be robbed, raped, murdered, or falsely imprisoned (read executed)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.