1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

how to show your grattitude to your country

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by birdtracker, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

so your goverment spends a few million to keep your sorry excuse of a butt out of a 3rd world prison for the rest of your life, and you show your true grattitude HOW???? Birdtracker

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I think a military air lift to drop their asses back in the middle of Iran with all sorts of spy equipment would be a great gift to them. Wow. That's a huge slap in the face.

3. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

Should have just left them there in the first place.

John MI

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Some give nothing. Some give all. Birdtracker

5. avery53

avery53 Member

(((I think a military air lift to drop their asses back in the middle of Iran with all sorts of spy equipment would be a great gift to them)))

Couldn't agree more. Dirty Ba$tards!!!

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, the story is just something on the internet with no real proof, but if true, it wouldn't surprise me.

In general, I don't always have a lot of sympathy for many people who find themselves in these situations. Especially the church "missionary" types. They're usually over in some exotic place, spending gobs of other peoples' money following their "calling." There are plenty of needy and deserving people right here in America. Those people need to keep their asses home, or take what they get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.