1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to shoot the Grand on a shoestring?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

stay home

2. John55

John55 Active Member

LOL! I'd pretty much agree, but there are ways to make it less expensive if the shooter is willing to give up some comforts and "rough it" a bit. Camp out and cook your own meals, use reloads, shoot for targets and trophies only and refrain from most or all of the shopping and looking on vendor's row. I could manage the first few parts, but the shopping is one of the highlights for me so I'm sunk before even starting!

3. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Don't go....really. If this is something you really like to do. Then is it worth cramping any form of enjoyment until it hurts? Because that is what your asking.

GS

4. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Worked as a trap machine mechanic at Fundalia, got paid $1000.00 ( $775.00 after taxes ) that was my budget for shooting , everything else came out of my pocket , and ten days being there , I was on a budget !! . Hardly ever bought any vendor items . Lost weight those ten days !!!! I sure did have a good time though . Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.