1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to shoot better

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rollin Oswald, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

0   0   0

You CAN shoot better. "Stock Fitter's Bible" explains how.

Unless the stock dimensions on your gun match your individual size and shape, your shooting form is probably corrupted. One or more of your form elements (gun mount, stance, body posture, head position) is not as good as it could be if your stock's dimensions allowed it.

The Second Edition of the book is finally available. The graphics have been improved, parts of the book have been rewritten making them easier to understand, a bit of new material has been added and the book has been professionally edited.

"Stock fitter's Bible" remains the most complete book on stock fitting ever written. It contains step-by-step instructions to make your gun fit. The shooting form taught by coaches and its benefits is described in detail. The result is knowledge and understanding that you can use to improve your scores and very possibly, reduce felt recoil.

If you cannot visit a stock fitter (still the best way of fitting a gun) Stock Fitter's Bible will show you how, step by step.

Rollin

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Funds are low must sell books again.

Don

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Don. never been on your case before, but you embarass us as a group. Rollin's book can help 50% of the shooters on TS.com and prob 90% of all shoters.

Jack

4. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

0   0   0

How much for a book Mr. Oswald?

Sincerely, Osker Reynolds

5. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

0   0   0

I'm sure it's a good, informative book and I've come close to ordering it before. However, I'm always leery of ordering on websites that won't list the price anywhere but on the order page.

Like I said, I'm sure it's a great book, but...

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

The book is $24.95 plus shipping. I think it's a fantastic resource for any shooter. It can help you understand why you are having difficulty.

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

And not only that, Rollin is one hell of a nice guy that is eager to help with any of your problems or questions.

8. SCL

SCL Member

0   0   0

I ordered Rollin's book and it instantly made me drop three birds a rouund, UNTIL I started putting the info together. Makes you think a little bit about whats going on with your gun. A little bit of a slow read, but its a manual, not a novel. Very much well worth the money, and I hope to keep improving. Thanks Rollin
    Scott

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

MIA,

I've heard that 50% of statistics are made up on the spot...no, actually I think that was 90%.

10. TC

TC TS Member

0   0   0

I have to also say that Rollin is one hell of a nice guy that is eager to help with any of your problems or questions. He has helped more people than some others who post here. Tony

11. arend003

arend003 Member

0   0   0

FANTASTIC book I would recommend it to anyone who really wants to understand stock fitting and dimensions. I have and continually reread it
    Tom

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Seems like we had a running commentary on how ineffective the book was and customer service that was non exsistant not to long ago.

MIA - sorry to ruin your reputation. But I would venture that less than 5% of trapshooters have ever even heard of the book, let alone got any help. I don't believe gun fit can be gotten out of a book. Only when working with a professional and a patterning board. My opinion, sorry it doesn't coincide with yours on this matter.

Don

13. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Great, thanks for straightening us all out Big Don.

Dave Eberhart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
how to shoot better trap

how to shoot trap better

how to trap shoot better
shoot trap better