1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to serve in the military without risking your

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xringjim, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Many here have read the story of the military removing stampings on weapons referring to bible quotes. How about this? What happens if you have a tattoo with some biblical quote? Can they not let you join up? Seems to me to be a way to make sure you never see combat in a Muslim country. I mean, if it's not allowed on a weapon they can't very well send you to the middle east. Now can they? JKP

2. paul e. stark

paul e. stark TS Member

If your a pussy I guess!

3. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

Semper fi! If you're not willing go, don't sign up.

Thank you to those who have!

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This thread is not a good thread

Dont comment on military people in this manner

5. primer

primer TS Member

I don't what you do but I guess you found a way to take all you can and give the least you can. I hope we never have some one like you in the Corps. Semper Fi

6. primer

primer TS Member

I don't what you do but I guess you found a way to take all you can and give the least you can. I hope we never have some one like you in the Corps. Semper Fi

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Bullfrog is that a stutter or are you just repeating yourself again....LOL

Bob Lawless

8. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Who is ever going to see a religious tattoo on your pussy? Did I misunderstand Paul's post? Good reply, Paul.

9. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Geez, settle down. It was just an observation. Besides we still have free speech in this country, don't we? Jim

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Free speak to a point. Go ahead and put that tattoo on your ass. I know once your in your going to shoot off that mouth of yours and you are going to have a blanket party in your honor that night. Either serve or shut the F&^% up.

I had a boss who in 73 or 74 was about to jump the boarder so not to go to Nam. The war ended so he didn't have to go either way. I never let him forget that. When ever he said something about a military this or that I always said "at least he isn't a draft dodger". He need me more then I needed him just to let you know.

11. trapshootingfran

trapshootingfran TS Member

The bible quotes are not on the guns but in and on the scopes manufactured by a company in MI. USA. Most of the bible quotes are inside the optics, so when you look in the scope you see the quote in a refence code. I guess this is offensive to some people.
    Keep shooten Fran

12. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Auction, The difference between you and I is I believe people should have a choice to voice their opinion whether they served or not. Thanks for your service and my posts are not meant to belittle those who have served their country. My heart goes out to all who have had to be involved in combat. It sucks. And I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Jim

13. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Bein' all you can be???? I sure am glad not everyone thinks as you do!

14. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

I'm a vet and I didn't take the post to be a slap at the military but rather a slap at military leaders who ar so friggen PC. We once had leaders in the military but over time, I think a lot of them got replaced with managers. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of our men and women who have to carry out those silly programs and policies.

15. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

My son has been to Iraq twice, I'd darned near hold him down and give him one of those tatoos just to keep him safe. Enuff is enuff.

Bob

16. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Trench, if your idea of acheivement is war I think your a little off base. If it comes to America I'll be the first one on the beach waiting. But these police actions in far away countries are a waste of good Americans. Jim

17. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

trapshooterfran just gave you the answer, they are being removed as we speak.

18. EE

EE Banned User Banned

No, there's no bible verses inside scopes. Trijicon is putting chapter and verse number references on the outside surfaces of scopes and open sight castings, opposite the model or serial number in most cases, and in the same size and font.

EE

19. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

If you are not willing to go - join the Air Force:^)

20. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

If you are not willing to go - join the Air Force:^)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.