1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to separate remington 3200 barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mt, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mt

mt Member

I have a 3200 trap and i want to separate the link that holds the two barrels together. i have a piece that when replaced will alter the way the gun shoots allowing it to shoot higher or lower. could someone talk me through how to do this. thanks

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I believe the hanger in front is held on with a small roll pin. I watched the Remington guys take one apart and he used a tiny punch.

3. mt

mt Member

thank you....i really appreciate it i'll buy a couple of roll punches and try. i really like the gun.

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

mt,

You do know that changing the hanger will only change the POI of the bottom barrel? The top barrel is stationary.

Bernie

5. mt

mt Member

Honestly i'm a bit new at this. I thought i'd like a higher shooting gun so i had Laib's put in the higher wedge when they did a full service for me. I'd like to put the original wedge back in. I'll try and see if i can punch out that pin. i'll have to try and purchase some this weekend.

6. mt

mt Member

That was very easy to do...thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.