1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

How to sell a Krieghoff....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lawtongrant, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawtongrant

Lawtongrant TS Member

Hey guys,
    I have been out of the shooting sports for a few years. It seemed like back then there was a relatively active market for krieghoff shotguns. I am trying to sell mine right now on gun broker and after looking at a collection of k guns already listed noticed that hardly any have been bid on. It seems like there is just relatively little activity out there. Is that just on K guns or is it just gun broker? Any suggestions on the best way to sell a krieghoff these days? There are few gun clubs around were I live now which makes it hard to do things the old fashioned way. Thanks for any comments or suggestions!

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Gunbroker is for most guns just a fake place to list your gun. It acts as a catalog.

Also it appears there are people that have their friends and relatives bid guns up on gunbroker. Think car auction and that might gunbroker but I cant state that with absolute clairity. Make your own observations, its not gunbroker its the people that are taking advantage of the media and abusing it.

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

what do you have for sale???????

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Long guns soft now, economy isn't helping.

5. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

price it right

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Its the economy. Seems all trap guns are not selling, or they are priced way lower than they were even two years ago. Jon

7. maka

maka Member

If possible list it on here with pictures and expected price. Please note combo, ou, or single. Barrel lenght, chokes, (brand and qty.) Age and receiver design. If you are unable to do pictures their are people on here who can help. Note: Do not discouraged about some on comments you might see on here. Good Luck!!!!!

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

What do you have for sale?

9. copper

copper Member

I t seems that there are no great deals I had a bunch of Krieghoff for a few years bought shot sold for others were the best sellers of shot guns . I had also bought some older K32 at deals have looked recently and there are no great deals even compaired to 4 years ago on anything I am seeing even other makes seem high priced. How fast you want to sell something some shot guns are for sale for years on gun broker . Look at prices all over then find a price you are happy to sell at forget any thing else.

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Probably fishing

11. Lawtongrant

Lawtongrant TS Member

Wow! Thanks for all of the responses. Good information. Looking back, I wish I had found this website first. I probably would have passed on gun broker. There is just so little activity.

For those who asked, I am trying to sell a K80 trap combo. Apparently the unsingle barrel guns are not selling as well as they once did either (so I have read).

I may let it run once more on gun broker then list it here.

Thanks again for the responses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to sell my krieghoff shotgun

krieghoff barrels for sell

where to sell kriegoff shotguns